fragile

He was gone,I am pretty sure! No matter how I try,he never reply my mails,I am trying to forget him,but it seems didn't work,I lost a friend or he never be!

I can't understand why people are easy to give friendships up just because a joke. All of our great times fade way.

It is one month till today,I still miss him. Sigh!

How can I quit my bad habit!

fragile

He is gone; I am pretty sure! (2 independent clauses - S + V - should be separated by a semicolon or a period.  Another option would be, "I am pretty sure he is gone.") No matter how I try, he never replies to my mailsI am trying to forget him, but it seems it doesn't workI lost a friend or perhaps he never was one!

I can't understand why people are give friendships up easily just because of a joke. All of our great times are fading away.

It is one month till todayI still miss him. Sigh!

How can I quit my bad habit! (What are you trying to express with the use of the word "habit"? Do you feel that missing this person is a "bad habit"? 

fragile

He was is gone, I am pretty sure! No matter how I try, he never replyies to my mails,. I am trying to forget him, but it seems didn't work,. I've lost a friend or maybe he never be was!

I can't understand why people are easy to give friendships up just because of a joke. All of our great times are fadeing away.

It is one month till today, I still miss him. Sigh!

How can I quit my bad habit?!

fragile

He IS gone, I am pretty sure! No matter how I try, he never reply (REPLIES) my mails. I am trying to forget him, but seems IT DOESN'T work. I lost a friend or he HAS never BEEN one!

I can't understand why people are easy to give UP friendship just because OF a joke. All of our great time faded away.

It is one month till today,I still miss him. Sigh! --- IT'S ALREADY ONE MONTH SINCE THAT DAY BUT I STILL MISS HIM.

How can I quit my bad habit!