I have relearned in English for four months.

I'm beginner of English learner, I think specifically. So I decided four months ago when I registered here that whatever, I am going to keep on writing in English diary even if it is boring and repeating a same topic. Today is a fourth month since I started writing. Nowadays I have spent my free time to watch Verbling.com, Chapter 8 of the Matrix. In fact, I can't understand almost that lesson and movie yet. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it doesn't matter. I step forward step by baby-step. By the way, the men's toilet of my political and management school, caution to men's "One step forward(一歩前進)" in order not to leak their pee:)

I have been relearning English for four months.

I'm beginner learning English, I think specifically. So, I decided four months ago when I registered here that, whatever, I am going to keep on writing an English diary even if it's boring and repetitive. Today is the fourth month since I started writing. Nowadays, I have spent my free time watching English lessons on Verbling.com and Chapter 8 of the Matrix. In fact, I can't understand most of that lesson or movie yet. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it doesn't matter. I'm stepping forward step by baby-step. By the way, the men's toilet in my political and management school, cautions men "One step forward(一歩前進)" in order not to leak their pee:)

I know you don't have much time, but I'm looking forward to more Matrix dialog. And 'Nice, nice' about the toilet >_< LOL

あまり時間がないのを知っているけれど、追加のマトリックスの台詞を楽しみにしてるわ。それと、「いいね、いいね」トイレについては(笑)。

I Have Been Relearning English for Four Months.

英語を再び勉強して4ヶ月間

I think that I'm a beginner of English.

私は英語の初級だと思います。

So I decided four months ago when I registered here that, whatever, I am going to keep on writing in English diary even if it is boring and repeating the same topic.

そこで、私はここに登録した4ヶ月前、英語の日記を書き続けようと決めました。たとえ、退屈で同じトピックの繰り返しであったとしても。

Today is the fourth month since I started writing.

きょうは、書き始めてから4ヶ月目です。

Nowadays I have spent my free time watching Verbling.com and Chapter 8 of the Matrix.

最近、私は空いた時間をバーブリングドットコムと、マトリックスの8章を見ることに費やしています。

In fact, I can't understand that lesson and movie yet.

実際はその授業と映画をまだ理解できずにいます。

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it doesn't matter.

しかーーーーーし、それは問題ありません。

I'm taking baby steps

よちよち歩きです。 

By the way, the men's toilet of my political and management school cautions men to take "One step forward(一歩前進)" in order not to leak their pee:)

ところで、僕の政治経営の学校の、男性用トイレは男達に、おしっこを漏らさないために、「一歩前進」と注意をしています。

***************************

For the little time I've been on italki I've seen your English improve. Like you said, step-by-baby-step!

アイトーキでのわずかな期間で、君の英語が上達しているのを見ているよ。君が言うように、ステップバイベイビーステップだね!

I have been relearning in English for four months.

I'm a beginner of learning English learner, I think specifically. So, I decided four months ago when I registered here that, whatever, I am going to keep on writing an English diary (even if it is boring and repeating a the same topic/even if it's boring and repetitive). Today is a the fourth month since I started writing. Nowadays, I have spent my free time to watching English lessons on Verbling.com and Chapter 8 of the Matrix. In fact, I can't understand almost of that lesson and or movie yet. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it doesn't matter. I'm stepping forward step by baby-step. By the way, the men's toilet of in my political and management school, cautions to men's "One step forward(一歩前進)" in order not to leak their pee:)

I Have (Been Relearning/Relearned) in English for Four Months.

[Titles in English capitalize almost every word, but certain words aren't capitalizing. I'm nitpicking, though]

I think that I'm a beginner of English learner, I think specifically.

[I'm not 100 percent sure if this is what you meant.]

So I decided four months ago when I registered here that, whatever, I am going to keep on writing in English diary even if it is boring and repeating a the same topic. Today is a the fourth month since I started writing. Nowadays I have spent my free time to watch watching Verbling.com and Chapter 8 of the Matrix.

[A few mistakes, but overall good!]

In fact, I can't understand almost that lesson and movie yet.

[Again, I'm not entirely sure this is what you were trying to say]

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, it doesn't matter. I step forward step-by-baby-step 

[The phrase in English is just step-by-step. That, or we say I'm taking baby steps]

By the way, the men's toilet of my political and management school cautions men to take men's "One step forward(一歩前進)" in order not to leak their pee:)

[Good paragraph (and I smiled at the last sentence: some things carry over all cultures)]

***************************

For the little time I've been on italki I've seen your English improve. Like you said, step-by-baby-step!