First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I try to improve my English speaking skill because I can become a manager in my company. I arrived to the US two years ago. Before it I grew up and lived in Ukraine.
And of course, I want to make freinds in the US too.

My native language is Russian and I can help everybody to learn or improve this language.

I like skiing, growing up flowers, taking photo. I learn tanta-yoga and Universe

I'm trying to improve my English speaking skill. I came to the US two years ago. I lived in Ukraine before it. 

My native language is Russian and I can help everybody to learn this language.

I like skiing, planting and photography. I hope to make friends in US. 

I am trying to improve my English speaking skill because I can to become a manager in my company. I arrived came to the US two years ago and to make friends in the US too. Before it I grew up and lived in Ukraine. And of course, I want to make freinds in the US too.

My native language is Russian and I can help everybody those who to learn or improve are interested in this language.

I like skiing, growing up flowers gardening, and photography.taking photo. I am learning tantra-yoga and its philosophy about the universe.