Changes

Time flowing like a river......sometimes we want to return to the past, but in the future we will want to go back more times to the present.
Ten years ago, I wanted to be older, because I thought that if I had more than eighteen years. I will be free to do everything that I wanted, without ask for permition to my parents, but nowadays I want to go back to the past, because when I was a child, I didn’t wake up so early, I used to watch T.V. in the afternoon, I used to play football with my friends on the street, in few words I used to have fun almost every day.
Now I don’t play football, because my time is spend at the school and my job. On weekends I must do the laundry, wash the dishes, to sweep and to mop, and of course I must do my homework!!!
Probably in the future, I will have time to spend to do things that I like. While the future arrives, I will try to do my school and home homeworks and have a little time to me. I hope I have time to relax, because is very substantial do things outside of routine.

Changes

Time flowsing like a river...... Sometimes we want to return to the past, but into the future we will want to go back more times return more often to the present. [your second part is just another way of saying the same as your first part.  I prefer, sonething different, such as: "As we look back, it becomes more attractive to go back into time."]

Ten years ago, I wanted to be older, because I thought that if I had more than over eighteen  years. because then I will be free to do everything that anything I wanted, without having to ask for parental permission. [or "ask permission from my parents"] permition to my parents, but However, nowadays I want to go back to the past. because when I was As a child, I didn’t don't have to wake up so early; I used to can watch T.V. in the afternoon and  I used to play football with my friends on the street. in few In another words, I used to have had fun and a carefree life almost every day everyday.

Now I don’t no longer play football. because All my time is spent at the school and my job at work . On weekends I must have to do the laundry, wash the dishes, to sweep and to mop, and of course I must do my there is homework!!!

Probably in the future, I will have time to spend to do things that I like. While Until the future arrives, I will try have to do my school and home homeworks. and have a So little time for myself to me. I hope I have time to relax, because is very substantial and do things besides these mundane  outside of routine stuff.