A request to the teacher

Dear Miss Jenna
In order to help our son P to reinforce his English vocabulary, we would be grateful, if you could give him on friday to bring home the exercise book.
Otherwise could you please let us know, how we could help him with English during the weekend?
Thank you in advance
D&D

• 0   
  •  
  • Dan
  • Feb 12, 2013
  • 2 corrections
  • 264 views

A request to the teacher

Dear Miss Jenna
    In order to help our son P to reinforce his English vocabulary, we would be grateful, if you could give him the exercise book to bring home on Friday  .
    Thank you in advance
    D&D

Hello Dan! There are not a lot of errors. Sometimes you use commas too often, and sometimes you could have improved your word choice.

A request to the teacher

Dear Miss Jenna

In order to help our son P to reinforce his English vocabulary, we would be grateful if you would (Not an important change, use "would" because you are asking something that is not certain. It is not certain that Miss Jenna will give you the book) let him bring the exercise book home on Friday.

Otherwise, could you please let us know how to help (this is more common) him with English during the weekend?
    Thank you in advance
    D&D

I hope this helps! :D