Insomnia disturb my night.

About eleven at night,I was about to go to bed,after long-time doing my homework,As usual,I began to read a novel,soon,i got tired,but hardly could I fell asleep.I turned on my mobile,and a friend gave me a text,he has been pursuing me for a long time,first,I tried to hide from me, In that text,he said he wanted to marry me when we grow up ,we are not in the same class,but the same school,We knew each other since we were in primary,I know he is a very great man,he is responsible,tall,wise,but some sensitive,I was moved by him,but I don't know him very well,and I have no compassion on him,Oppositely,I like a boy who is my monitor,but he likes another girl,OK,that's all

Insomnia disturb my night.

At around eleven at night, after a long time spent doing my homework, I was about to go to bed. As usual, I began to read a novel, I soon became tired, but couldn't fall asleep. I turned on my cellphone and realized a friend had texted me. He has been pursuing me for a long time, first, I tried to hide from me, (not positive what you mean by this, I'm sorry) In that text, he said he wanted to marry me when we grow up. We are in the same school, but not the same class. We knew each other since we were in primary. I know he is a very great man, he is responsible, tall, wise, but somewhat sensitive. I was moved by him (moved by his text maybe?), but I don't know him very well, and I have no compassion (feelings) for him. Oppositely, I like a boy who is my monitor, (not sure what you mean by monitor, is it a school position?) but he likes another girl. OK, that's all.

*I hope everything works out for you!*