italiano-deutsch
First notebook entry: Introducing myself Eu vreau sa invat Limba romana =)
Feb 13, 2013 1:36 PM
Hello, My name is maris, which is really nice to get on this site, I took interest in you after reading your profile at (www.italki.com). ([email protected]) I believe age and distance has nothing to do with love, so just drop me an email through my private e-mail address ([email protected]), so that we can communicate better and I send you my images. Thank you. maris.

First notebook entry: Introducing myself

(Eu) vreau să învăţ Limba română =)

*In ussual, everyday usage, we don't need to use the personal pronoun "I" (Eu) as a subject, because the subject is deduces from the form of the other words in the sentence. When we use it, we do more to emphasise the meaning of the sentence. Unlike English, Romanian is a syntetical language, which means that the structure of the word changes in its declination/conjugation/whatever, and that gives a deal of details about the words who have to accord with each other, permitting ellipstion. So, in Romanian the subject can be sometimes omitted; we don't use it all the time becase we understand the meaning of the sentence without it, too. In English, the word order stands for this meaning, and the subject is obligatorry, as it is an analytical language.

Eu vreau să învăţ limba română. =)

Foarte bine, a-ţi dori să faci un lucru e primul pas în drumul de a reuşi. :)