By creating an account, you agree to our terms of service.
Show previous comments
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Please, check my English! I want to improve my skills! =)
1. The three-year old boy is my friend’s son. Is Are there enough chairs for all the chairs to sit down? There are four children in their family. One of them is an infant girl.
2. A good typist makes few mistakes.
3. There are few mistakes in Nina’s dictation. She makes a few mistakes. 4. There are few new houses on this street. The Braions live in one of them these. 5. . There aren’t are no princes for our ladies girls to marry to them in our country. 6. They can’t fire Alice as she is on maternity leave. Or "They can't fire Alice. She's on maternity leave."7. ! I can’t understand , what the artist painted. but journalists critics praise his works him! 8. Every economist can become an accountant, but not every accountant can be an economist. 9. I need an assistant reporter about for Braion. Which Braion are you referring? need : a the physicist?, the chemist, a the priest, a the poet or a the writer?
10. Take sick leave and stay at home. You shouldn’t go to work with a bad cold. 11. . Frensis « …» was an the only son in the family [understood, hence redundant]. His parents made did everything possible to send him to the University.
12. . What does your son do? He learns studies in the University., and When he finished it , is done, he will become a lawyer. [I prefer you to answer the question as closely as possible. "He is a university student."]
13. All children in this family are fond of exact the hardcore sciences. One boy wants to become a chemist, other boy the other wants to become a physicist, and the third boy adores math.
14. Our dog hasn’t does not have any toys to play. , So it chews up is it spoils our shoes.? [Or, "So it uses our shoes as such."]
15. What’s under the bed? It’s a book of belonging to her seventh son. [If you spelt wrongly the name of the son, then the sentence should be, "... belonging to Sven, her son."] I’m so glad, that we noticed it! The boy likes to read this book in the bed. The His aunt sent it to him from Canada.
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.