Doctors writing.

My friend Misha is quite worried about her hand writing. Infact, she wants to improve it because she get jealous if she encounter a beautiful writing. Well, my suggestion is that, please don't. Doctors hand writing is a legacy which she should carry forward. As usual a picture for doctors. If you see "memes" , only then you will be able to understand this picture. Have fun..

Doctor's Handwriting.

My friend, Misha is quite worried about her handwriting hand writing. Infact In fact, she wants to improve it because she gets jealous if she upon encountering a beautiful writing ones. Well, my suggestion is this: that, "Please don't." Doctor's hand writing handwriting is a legacy which she should carrying on. [This is a tradition that should be banned because of the illegible handwriting, accidents will happen such as wrong drugs being prescribed!  This is why there are some US medical schools have compulsory penmanship classes.  However, in this electronic age, digital writing on electronic pads solves this nasty problem! A life is lost due to such sloppiness.] forward. As usual a picture for doctors. If you see "memes" , only then you will be able to understand this picture.

Here's something for you to enjoy.

Have fun..