First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I'm learning English so that pass the TOEFL. In particular I want to improve my speaking skills. My native language is Russian.

I'm learning English so that I CAN pass the TOEFL EXAM. In particular I want to improve my speaking skills. My native language is Russian.

I would be happy to teach you Russian in exchange FOR you teaching me English. 

I AM studyING English because AS it's BEEN my passion for a long time. I love listening TO lectures from TTC - The Teaching Company (if you know IT) and from different universities, particularly in the US which are available on-line. I can UNDERSTAND apprehend nearly everything, yet my speaking and writing skills are poor IN my point of view. I came here to help you learn Russian and to IMPROVE my speaking and writing skills. And to make friends :)

I would be happy to teach you Russian  in exchange you teaching me English. 

I study English because it's my passion for a long time. I love listening lectures from TTC, if you know, The Teaching Company and from different universities, particularly in the US which are available on-line. I can apprehend nearly everything, yet my speaking and writing skills are poor on my point of view. I came here to help you learn Russian and to ameliorate my speaking and writing skills. And to make friends :)