Introducing myself

my name is beatriz, i'm from south of brazil (which is very different of this stuff of carnival, samba, you know..), i've always loved the british and europe culture, sometimes i think i was born in the wrong place, but its ok, the world is here to be explored and thats what i want for my life.
i'm a very shy person so its hard to me to communicate to other people, but i want to find someone who want to share its experience in what i'm interest, and if you want to know anything about my country or my language you can talk to me.
I enjoy good music, good movies, historic places, old stuff to a teen girl. If you see this please help me, talk to me, i'd love to learn about other cultures too.

xx

Introducing myself

My name is beatriz, I'm from south of Brazil (which is very different than this stuff of like carnival, samba, you know..), I've always loved the British and Europe cultures, Sometimes I think that I was born in the wrong place, but its ok, the world is here to be explored and that's what I want for in my life.
    I'm a very shy person so its hard to me to communicate with other people, but I want to find someone who wants to share his/her experience in subjects that interest me, and if you want to know anything about my country or my language you can talk to me.
    I enjoy good music, good movies, historic places, old stuff for a teen girl. If you see this please help me, talk to me, I'd love to learn about other cultures too.

xx

Corrrections

Recommendations

Good Job. Keep writing!

Introducing myself

my name is beatriz, i'm from the south of brazil (which is very different of from this stuff of carnival, samba, you know..), i've always loved the british and european culture, sometimes i think i was born in the wrong place, but it's ok, the world is here to be explored and thats what i want for my life.
    i'm a very shy person so it's hard to for me to communicate to with other people, but i want to find someone who want to share its their experience in what i'm interested in, and if you want to know anything about my country or my language you can talk to me.

xx