(1) I learned English for a test a long time ago. Since I signed up on italki, I have become interested in it (English) again. I want to continue to learn, and so please do not let all my prior efforts be in vain.
(1) OR "I began learning English for a test for the first time in a long time." Difficult sentence, I know, but I'm not sure what you're trying to say :)
Prior = something that already happened; a prior action is something you did before
Good job :) Don't give up!
Write a correction
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.
More notebook entries written in English
- Taipei young designers' exhibition
- Last week:busy!
- My sons have a straight hair.
- Lesson learned fromt the game,4 PICS 1 WORD
- (50) I truly want to develop my English skills and I'd love to have your help!