Midnight in Paris

I haven't write anything for about one month. It's not good. I know I'm not enough serious and I know, if I don't try, I won't reach to my goals. What can I name this? stupidity?

Today I had an exam. It wasn't good, so it made me a bit depressed. I decided to watch a movie to feel better.
My sister suggested me to watch "Midnight in Paris". She said it's a movie about past and present. Most of people like to live in past. They think an interesting thing must be in past that it isn't in present's life. But the only thing that we need to do, is choosing the best choices in present. I know it may be "A little unsatisfying because life is unsatisfying."*

* Gil's dialogue in the movie.

Midnight in Paris

I haven't written anything for about a month. It's not good. I know I'm not serious enough and I know, if I don't try, I won't reach my goals. What can I name this? stupidity? 

My sister suggested me to watch "Midnight in Paris". She said it's a movie about past and present. Most of people like to live in past. They think an interesting thing must be in past that it isn't in present life. But the only thing that we need to do, is to choose the best choices in present. I know it may be "A little unsatisfying because the life is unsatisfying."*

* Gil's dialogue in the movie.

OOPT

Midnight in Paris

I haven't written anything for about a month. That's not good. I know I'm not serious enough and if I don't try I won't achieve my goals. What do I call this? Stupidity?

My sister suggested I watch "Midnight in Paris". She said it's a movie about the past and present. Most people like to live in the past.

(I think you're trying to say) They're holding on to things from their past that don't exist in the present.

But the only thing we need to do is making the best choices in the present. I know it may be "A little unsatisfying because life is unsatisfying".*

* Gil's dialogue in the movie.