kindly make corrections to improve me...thank you in advance

It is a letter writting task.
You arranged to visit a friend in England but an important event at home now means that you must change the dates of the visit.

Dear Jenny,
I hope this letter will find you in best shape. I am writing to tell you that I unfortunately, will not able to make out to your place in August as planned earlier. I was requested to attend the 50th anniversary of our school at a very short notice and it would be very harsh from my side avoiding the occasion. I regret for ruining our plan and am sorry for that.
However, I was thinking of flying off at your place in September after the school opening anniversary with my daughter. So, I was wondering if you can spare sometime of a week during the time and I book the ticket according as soon as possible.
I look forward to hear from you on this and can’t wait to see you after ages.
With Regards
Karner

It is a letter writting task.

Dear Jenny,
    I hope this letter will find you in good shape. I am writing to tell you that I unfortunately will not able to come to your place in August as planned earlier. I was requested to attend the 50th anniversary of our school at a very short notice and it would be wrong to avoid the occasion. I regret for ruining our plan and am sorry for that.
    However, I was thinking of flying to your place in September after the school opening anniversary, with my daughter. So, I was wondering if you can spare some time of a week during that time and I could book the ticket accordingly as soon as possible.
    I look forward to hearing from you on this and can’t wait to see you after ages.
    With (warm or kind) regards (or With love),
    Karner

More notebook entries written in Tibetan