could you please help me here?

being a doctor or computer engineer
To make the right choose you to answer about these important questions
-why we need these two jobs?
-why is great to be doctor or IT workers?
-what personality type you have to have?
working as a doctor seems pretty difficult because you will see everyday people suffering from disease and sickness but with a hope of a long life. The doctor has to have a social personality because when it's necessary one word and a warm smile can do what the medicine has never done before. The pain like a gun make people die but a small help can let them try and look for a new day. I think this job so dangerous whit a high risk. The doctor have to be careful during the operation because a mistake can make an end for somebody life . In the emergency case the doctor have to be ready all the time and have the ability to make quick decision. As we know working as a doctor is a high paying job
computer engineer work seems exciting and wonderful. In this job you have to build a great relation with computer because you will still together all the time. with surfing from software to an other and looking for new ideas to create some perfect software. I think you will enjoy working in this job because the reel world have transformer through the computer to another specified language .In this job we need to be talent, technophile and hardworking and with an investigative personality this job not for everyone just for the ones who trust at them self and know everything about computer of course working as a computer engineer is really rewarding
Be sure that the both of these two jobs is so important because our world need the doctor to make end for all the different illness and need computer engineer to make the modern life more comfortable. In this two jobs we need to study hard to be successful, also we need to be so responsible. May these two jobs became boring but still exciting

Could you please help me here?

Whether to be a doctor or a  computer engineer?

To make the right choice, you to answer these three important questions:Why  do we need these two professions? Why is  it so great to be  a doctor or  an IT worker? What personality type  do you have to have?

Working as a doctor can seem pretty difficult, because everyday you will see people suffering from disease and sickness but  hoping for a long life. Doctors need to have a sociable personality, because when it's necessary, one word and a warm smile can do what medicine may never achieve. The  terrible pain  that feels like a gunshot can make people die, but a bit of help can let them try and look forward to a new day. I think that this career  is so dangerous  and  comes with a high risk. Doctors have to be careful during operations because one mistake can end  somebody's  life. In emergency cases, doctors have to be ready  at all  times and must have the ability to make quick decisions. However, on the other hand,  a doctor is highly paid.

A computer engineer's work seems exciting and wonderful. In this job you have to love  computers because you will be in front of them all the time.  For example,  surfing from  one type of software to an other and looking for new ideas to create some perfect software. I think  that you would enjoy having this career, because the real world can be transmitted through the computer to another specified language. In this job you need to be a talented technophile, hardworking and with an investigative personality.  This job is not for everyone, just for the ones who trust  themselves and know everything about computers of course. Working as a computer engineer is really rewarding.

Both of these jobs are very important, because our world needs doctors to heal  people who all have different illnesses and we  need computer engineers to make  modern life more comfortable. For these two careers, we need to study hard to be successful and  we need to be  very responsible. It is said that these two jobs can be tedious, but also exciting at times.

You have good ideas and have put a lot of effort into this essay. I suggest that you talk about doctors and engineers in the plural sense.Don't forget your commas and full stops. Good luck:)