today

Today ,i with my frends hang out .haha one of the frend i had major crush on him .we have a happy day .we climbed mountion 、ate junk found.i still feel happy now .and we decided to go to spa and relax spa pool .oh ,he is so perfect .But he dont like me .He thinks i just him frend . And i will go to my frend's home take part in a improtant super party . Becase she is minority nationality .so and now i till fell excited .

today

Today, my friends and I(利用) hung out. haha. I have major crush on one of my friends.  We had a great day.  We climbed a mountain and ate junk found.  I still feel happy now.  We also decided to go to the spa and relaxed in the pool.  Oh, he is so perfect .  But he doesn't like me .  He thinks I just him friend.  I will go to my friend's home and take part in an important super party. Because she is minority nationality. Now i still feel excited .

you need to review past tense vs present tense

你需要檢討過去時與現在時態

today

Today , i went with my frends to hang out .haha i had major crush on one of the friends that came. we had a happy day,  climbed mountains and ate junk found. i still feel happy now.  we decided to go to a spa and relax at the spa pool .Oh ,he is so perfect! But he doent like me. He thinks i am just his frend . I will go to my friend's home, to join  an improtant super party . She is from a minority nationality - I am excited .

Today

Today, I hung out with my frends. haha One of the friends I have major crush on him. We had a happy day, we climbed a mountain, ate junk found and I still feel happy now. We decided to go to spa and relax in the spa pool. Oh, he is so perfect! But, he doesn't like me. He thinks I am just his frend. Later I will go to my friend's home to take part in a important super party, because she is minority nationality. so and Now I still feel excited.

Hello Joyce, nice entry! However, there were a lot of mistakes:

Today, I hung out with my friends. haha one of the friends I had a major crush on him. We had a happy day; we climbed a mountain and ate junk food. I still feel happy now. Also we decided to go to spa and relax in a spa pool. Oh, he is so perfect, but he doesn't like me. He thinks I am just his friend. And I will go to my friend's home and take part in a important, super party, because she is a minority nationality. so and now I still feel excited.

Keep in mind: "friend" has an 'i' in it.

Capitalize your "I" when it is alone.

Look over your work.

It sounds like you had a lot of fun! Good luck with your friend in the future ;)

Erik~