hello. my name is Budi and i need to practice my language

I am learning english because this language help me a lot when I am in other country, but I need to practice with partner.
If there is anyone who can help me to have conversation please help me to work my understanding with this language.
We can share our culture, place in ours to have vacation etc.
I never take any course before but learning with my books by myself and watching movies alot to help me.
But I understand that movies contain not only good english grammar but also false. that is why I join this community again just fo improving and maybe make friend with native speaker or have better english than me.
Thank you

hello. my name is Budi and i need to practice my language English. I am learning english because this language will help me a lot when I am in another country, but I need to practice with a partner. 

If there is anyone who can help me to have a conversation and to please help me to work improve my understanding with of this language.
    We can share our culture, places in ours to we have been on vacations etc.
    I never take took any course before but learned with my books by myself and watching movies helped me alot to help me.
    But I understand that movies contain not only good english grammar but also false poor grammer. that is why I joined this community again just for improving and maybe make friends with native speaker or someone who have has better english than me.
    Thank you

Good job!

Hello Bucy76 and welcome.

Perhaps the only place you will not find  a  "false grammar" or a poor grammar, is in English lessons themselves or Non-Fiction  books. Other media,  such as songs,  TV programs, movies and works of Fiction,  will probably all contain  at least some poor grammar,  "slang" expressions and so forth.

In my opinion, you should not rule out songs for the mere reason that they contain  "slang" and some poor grammar. They are excellent tools for studying  sentence construction for dialogue, and dialogue is precisely what you are seeking.  Songs moreover,  are  readily availble to  you.

Besides, some slang is something you are going to need to be familiar with, if your intention is to speak English, and hear it in your travels.---Warm Regards, Bruce