I Dreamed A Dream

Today I went to the cinema for watch "Les Misarbles". And I need to say, was great. I confess, I had prejudice with movie musical, but I wanted see this because is "Le Miserables", and I began to like to read when I read this book a long ago.

So, the actors are great, you can feel their feeling in each scene. They sign, they act, and they do with much talent.

If you don't watched, get up and go to the cinema now (if you have luck is in cinema yet)

Hello William! You did a good job, but there are some mistakes:

I Dreamed a Dream

Today I went to the cinema to watch "Les Misarbles," and I need to say that it was great. I confess, I had prejudice against musical movies, but I wanted see this because it is "Les Miserables", and I began to like to read when I read this book a long ago.

So, the actors are great, and you can feel their feeling in each scene. They sing, they act, and they do so with much talent.

If you don't watched it, get up and go to the cinema now (You are lucky if it is in cinemas)

Great job. I am glad that you enjoyed yourself when you went to the movies :)