Finally, I became a tutor!!

I got a bad news in the early morning. I didn't apply for the online tutor successfully. They said all of my application was incomplete. However, I really want to try it. I reapplied. Now, I am a tutor! I can't wait starting it!!

今天早上我得到了一个不好的消息。 我申请的口语陪练并没有成功,他们说我的申请是不完整的。 但是,我真的很想试一下。 我重新申请了一次。 现在,我是一个社区辅导啦!我特别想现在就开始。
:)

Finally, I became a tutor!! (I finally became a tutor!)

I got/received a some bad news this in the early morning. I didn't apply My application for the online tutor position wasn't successful successfully. They said all of my application was wasn't complete/was incomplete incomplete. However, I really want to try and become a tutor it. I reapplied. Now I am a tutor! I can't wait to start starting it!!

:)

Finally, I am became a tutor!!

I got a some bad news this in the early morning. My I didn't application for the online tutor was rejected successfully. They said all of my application was incomplete. However, I really wanted to try again it. I reapplied. Now, I am finally a tutor! I can't wait to begin starting it!!

:)

Hey Carina, Congratulations on becoming a tutor! :D

Finally, I became a tutor!!

I got a bad news (plural nouns do not need articles) in the early morning. I didn't apply for the online tutor successfully. They said all of my application was incomplete. However, I really wanted (because it happened in the past) to try it. I reapplied. Now, I am a tutor! I can't wait to starting it!!

:)

Good luck, and I hope you have fun with your new position :)