First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning English,because I want to study aboard.I like science and
math,and I want to go to other countries for further education.And I love making friends from all over the world.
My native language is Chinese,I grow up in China.China is a beautiful country where you can enjoy the beautiful sceneary and the tasty food.
I love playing basketball and table tennise.When competing with others,I can really enjoy the excitment that sports bring.I like listening to music,especially classical music.I can relax myself when listen to them.

Hello Hoophy, and welcome to italki! :)

I am learning English (comma not needed) because I want to study aboard.I like science and
    math,and I want to go to other countries for further education. And Also (dont start off sentences with "and.") I love making friends from all over the world.
    My native language is Chinese, I grew (past tense) up in China. China is a beautiful country where you can enjoy the beautiful sceneary and the tasty food.
    I love playing basketball and table tennise. When competing with others, I can really enjoy the excitment that sports bring. I like listening to music, especially classical music. I can relax myself when listen to them.

You write very well, and you only made a few mistakes. Dont forget to add spaces after periods (.) and commas (,)

Good luck with your studies! :)