Ch.Polina
My best friend. I'd like to talk to you about my best friend.Her name is Ksyusha.(Sorry if I write the name incorrect) We are friends since birth.We understand each other and I really like it! Every day we walk together,eat pizza,go to the cinema or sit in home and dance.I have got other friends too, but she is my best friend!
Feb 17, 2013 7:08 AM

My best friend.

I'd like to talk to you about my best friend.Her name is Ksyusha.(Sorry if I write the name incorrect-wrote her name incorrectly) We are-(have been friends) since birth(or since we were born).We understand each other and I really like it! Every day we walk together,eat pizza,go to the cinema or sit in (at) home and dance.I have got other friends too, but she is my best friend!

Everyday we walk together- it is correct but would be nice to say where do you walk together. May be you wanted to say we walk together to eat  pizza.?

If you just walk together - it would be probably better to say- we go for a walk together

Good friends

My best friend.

I'd like to talk to you about my best friend. Her name is Ksyusha. (I'm sorry if I write wrote the name incorrect incorrectly.) We are have been friends since birth. We understand each other and I really like it! Every day we walk together, eat pizza, go to the cinema, or sit in at home, or and dance.I have got other friends too, but she is my best friend!