Plz, correct my book review (Fifty Shades of Grey, 3)

This last book should not have come out at all. I think it should be one book. It is so long and really annoying.

While reading this trilogy I tried to understand why there was a "50 shades" madness all over the world. I've come to conclusion that it is a problem of our modern world. Now women are strong and independent, careerists. They are fighting hard for their rights and so on. Even if you are an ardent feminist, you still need a strong man because it is our nature. This Grey character is strong, obviously good in bed, overprotective, clever, and a bit crazy and at the same time he is a broken "child" (we all have a maternal instinct). By nature, women are looking for such kind of man. In reality, you can hardly find one in million who would possess all the traits that Grey-character has. Therefore, a lot of women are going crazy about this book.

As for me, I don't like it because it is such a ... i really don't know how to call it. First I don't like the principal character. She is too understanding, kind, good, and even brave but I would call this bravery stupidity. Secondly and maybe I am not a normal person but who the hell this INNER GODDESS is? I don't have any. Does this Steele-girl have a split personality? It is so annoying to read about this INNER GODDES. I wanted to tear this book to pieces. Why do practically all modern writers have this stupid habit of using the same word all through the book? As for this author, she has plenty of such words. Nevertheless, the most irritating word combination is THE INNER GODDESS who can read Ch. Dickens or do what she does I don’t wanna remember all that crap that she made.

Do you really know the most ridicoulus thing in this book? I think you know. I wish I could do it myself because it is fantastic, just think about it, you can come after someone's request. Is it great? Yeah, it is. Because Ana could do that all the time. If there is a woman in the world who can climax like that I really envy her.

What is the primary audience of this book? Teenagers with hormonal disorder??? Or lonely women??? After reading 2 or 3 of their bedroom scenes I really got bored. Maybe someone gets horny while reading this book but it is really annoying and boring. What would have Freud said about the author of this masterpiece? “Find a man and get a room! “ – That would have been his words.
And the most irritating thing about this book is that it is too predictable!WRITERS ALL OVER THE WORLD PLEASE TRY TO IMPRESS

Fifty Shades Freed should not have come out at all. I think it should have been one book considering that it is long and really annoying.

While reading this trilogy, I tried to understand why there was a "50 shades" madness all over the world. I've come to conclusion that this madness is a problem of our modern world. Today’s women are strong and independent, careerists who fight hard for their rights and so on. Even if you are an ardent feminist, you still need a strong man because it is a woman’s nature. This Grey character is strong, obviously good in bed, overprotective, clever, and a bit crazy and at the same time a broken "child" (we all have a maternal instinct). By nature, women are looking for this kind of man but in reality, you can hardly find one. About one in a million would possess all the traits that Grey-character has. Therefore, a lot of women are going crazy about this book.

As for me, I don't like it because it is such a ... i really don't know how to say it. First of all, I don't like the principal character. She is too understanding, kind, good, and even brave; although I would call this bravery stupidity. Secondly and maybe I am not a normal person but who the hell is this INNER GODDESS? I know I don't have one. Does this Steele-girl have a split personality? It is so annoying to read about this INNER GODDES. I wanted to tear this book to pieces. Why do practically all modern writers have this stupid habit of using the same word all throughout the book? As for this author, she has plenty of such words. Nevertheless, the most irritating word combination is THE INNER GODDESS. It is this repetitiveness like Ch. Dickens and the author of 'Fifty Shades" that really annoys me. I just don’t want to have to remember all that crap that she made.

Do you really know the most ridiculous thing in this book? I think you know. I wish I could do it myself because it is fantastic, just think about it, you can come after someone's request. Is it great? Yeah, it is. Because Ana could do that all the time. If there is a woman in the world who can climax like that I really envy her.

Who is the primary audience of this book? Teenagers with hormonal disorder??? Or lonely women??? After reading 2 or 3 of their bedroom scenes I really got bored. Maybe some people get horny while reading this book, but it is really annoying and boring. What would have Freud said about the author of this masterpiece? “Find a man and get a room! “ – That would have been his words.
    And the most irritating thing about this book is that it is too predictable! WRITERS ALL OVER THE WORLD PLEASE TRY TO IMPRESS