Sports

9th February, 2013.

Today’s topic: Sports.

As is known to all, some of the most common sports include basketball, football, volleyball, table tennis and badminton.

Many citizens love the sports in a manic state. They spend all their holidays for different kinds of sports. What’s more, they are the frequent guests of the Olympic Games and championships.

I really think highly of this kind of lifestyle. By experiencing various sports, the public, especially those in the city, are surely to relax themselves after the burden of work and family!

I like badminton most, because this is the easiest sport for me. In addition, I like watching billiard contest, Ding Junhui is so cool! What’s your favorite sports?

Please correct any mistakes, thanks.

Sports

9th February, 2013.

Today’s topic: Sports.

As everyone knows is known to all, some of the most common sports are include basketball, football, volleyball, table tennis and badminton.

Many citizens love these sports fanatically in a manic state. They spend all their holidays doing for different kinds of sports. What’s more, they are the frequent guests of the Olympic Games and championships.

I like badminton most, because this it is the easiest sport for me. In addition, I like watching billiard contests, Ding Junhui is so cool! What's are your favorite sports?

Please correct any mistakes, thanks.