bala~bala~

I havent written something for a long time. I was a little busy these days.I will be graduate in june ,so sometimes i really feel stressful.Because I still have no idea about my job or career.
But now i just prepared the TOEIC exam everyday.There is only one week left,but i still need to learn a lot.I think the time is not enough for me .Anyway i will do my best to prepare the exam and I want to get a high score.I am enjoying learning english,but i dont like to learn english just for the exam.So sometimes i was bored about that.
Now im in Korea.Although i was busy everyday i still feel a little lonely.I miss my chinese friends and beijing.I heard the pollution in beijing was totally serious,I was sad.But i still love beijing.I hope it can be better soon.

bala~bala~

I haven't written something for a long time. I was a little busy these days.  I will be graduate in June, so I sometimes i feel really feel stressed because I still have no idea about my job or career.
    But now, I just prepared (I am just preparing) for the TOEIC exam everyday.  There is only one week left, but I still need to learn a lot.  I don't think the I have enough time. is not enough for me  Anyway, I will do my best to prepare for the exam, and I want to get a high score.  I am enjoying learning English, but I don't like being forced to learn English just for the exam.  So sometimes, I was get bored. about that
    Now I'm in Korea.  Although I was busy everyday, I still feel a little lonely.  I miss my Chinese friends and Beijing.  I heard the pollution in Beijing was totally very serious, and that made me I was sad.  But I still love Beijing.  I hope it can be better soon.

** Hey 大美玲Ada
    Make sure to double space after a period.  The green text is optional. ^^  You can use the blue text if you want instead of "I just prepare"

You'll do well on the exam =)  Tell me how it goes.
    It really has been a long time since you've posted.

bala~bala~

I havent written something for a long time. I was a little busy these days. I will be graduate in June, so sometimes I really feel stressed.  This is because I still have no idea about my job or career.

But nowI am just preparing for just prepared the TOEIC exam everyday.  There is only one week left, but i still need to learn a lot.  I think the time is not enough for me.  Anyway, i will do my best to prepare for the exam and I want to get a high score. I am enjoying learning english, but i dont like to learn learning English just for the exam. So sometimes, i was bored about that.
    Now im in Korea. Although i was busy everyday i still feel a little lonely. I miss my chinese friends and beijing. I heard the pollution in beijing was totally serious and I was sad. But, i still love beijing. I hope it can be better soon.

I had a fun time in Korea last year when I visited.  Good luck with your exam!

bala~bala~

I haven't written anything for a long time. I have been a little busy these days. I will be graduating in June, so sometimes I really feel stressed because I still have no idea about my job or career.
    However, now I am just preparing for the TOEIC exam everyday. There is only one week left, but I still need to learn a lot. I think there may not be enough time for me. Anyway I will do my best to prepare for the exam and I want to get a high score. I am enjoying learning English, but I don't like to learn English just for the exam, so sometimes I have found it boring.
    Now I'm in Korea. Although I have been busy every day, I still feel a little lonely. I miss my Chinese friends and Beijing. I heard the pollution in Beijing was totally serious, and I was sad about that. However, I still love Beijing.I hope it will be better soon.