Miss vacation

Nowadays my life came back to nourmal rotine. In the Carnaval I traveled with friends to island and it was wonderful. We had a lot fun. But unfortunatly it finished and we came back to Salvador. We stayed there by 8 days but we wanted to stay there much more days. I went with my sister, my boyfriend, my brtoher-in-law, my sister-in-law, my wife's brother-in-law and more two friends. There happened a reggae show. My friends were but I don't like reggae, so I stayed at home.
Well, I am looking for to the next vacation or break.

I Miss My Vacation

These Nowadays my life has returned came back to its normal routine. In the During Carnaval I travelled to an island with friends and it was wonderful. We had a lot of fun. But Unfortunately it finished and we had to come back to Salvador. We had stayed there by 8 eight days but we wanted to stay there much longer more days. I went with my sister, my boyfriend, my brother-in-law, my sister-in-law, my wife's(whose?) brother-in-law and more two friends. There was happened a reggae concert show. My friends like reggae were but I don't, so I stayed at home.

Well, I am looking forward to the next vacation or break.