Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Miss vacation

Nowadays my life came back to nourmal rotine. In the Carnaval I traveled with friends to island and it was wonderful. We had a lot fun. But unfortunatly it finished and we came back to Salvador. We stayed there by 8 days but we wanted to stay there much more days. I went with my sister, my boyfriend, my brtoher-in-law, my sister-in-law, my wife's brother-in-law and more two friends. There happened a reggae show. My friends were but I don't like reggae, so I stayed at home.
Well, I am looking for to the next vacation or break.

I Miss My Vacation

These Nowadays my life has returned came back to its normal routine. In the During Carnaval I travelled to an island with friends and it was wonderful. We had a lot of fun. But Unfortunately it finished and we had to come back to Salvador. We had stayed there by 8 eight days but we wanted to stay there much longer more days. I went with my sister, my boyfriend, my brother-in-law, my sister-in-law, my wife's(whose?) brother-in-law and more two friends. There was happened a reggae concert show. My friends like reggae were but I don't, so I stayed at home.

Well, I am looking forward to the next vacation or break.