game in real life ( not sure what the title is)

OOPT

Exams are over, and holiday is already one month under way. It would likely to be long holiday, not truly holiday because I have lots of burdens “school stuff”. So I think “Holiday” was just too simple to define such things. Then, I called it schveet burden holiday as I thought It would fit enough to describe my ongoing bittersweet holidays which would have six months length. Students have a variety of ways to deal with it. Some prefer to look for job or internship, some hang around or travel to the beautiful places, and some spend lots of their time staying at home. And I always and will belong to the last category, the most affordable way to enjoy what so-called free time. All I need is just to have internet connection to make everything works. Chatting, surfing the web, watching videos, and playing games are the possible things I can do.

I spent many hours playing Farmville 2 the first few days. I kept logging into my facebook every hour, not for updating a status, but to check my harvest field in Farmville. My friends warned me that I wouldn’t get anything except addiction if I played the game. I was consciously aware of such things like addiction, but pretending to be stubborn was my choice. I just felt like if I knew where to start, I would also know where and when I should stop. So I didn’t think I need double reminders. I kept playing though many people think it is pointless and have no value. In my mind, Farmville 2 redeems itself with one feature that enables me to recall my wondrous moments in childhood, the moments that I cannot get in real life when I get older.

(to be continued in correction box)

Soon, (needed a transition of time) I stopped playing farmville. I used my internet only for chatting during my transition phase after the game. Sometimes I wanted to get back to the game when I was really bored, but I held back my cravings. I needed something that was more challenging and exciting. Something that could bring my childhood back to the reality, not the virtual things that the game offered. I kept thinking, and then I got an idea to play farmville in real life. I implemented that game. (sentence not necessary) I might have had no large field as I had in the game, but I thought I could use my small yard in front of my house. The yard had been set right, by the way. There were some trees, so I just needed to make small changes. I guessed I just lacked a herd of animals. I would stick to chickens rather than any other animals like sheep or rabbits since I thought that I had no experience in raising animals besides chickens any other types of animals (to make the sentence sound less redundant). I asked my dad to build a coop; meanwhile I went to the traditional market to buy some chickens and a rooster. I put the chickens in coop for a week, so that they would recognize their it ( don’t use “coop” twice in the same sentence, just use a pronoun). after a week; I set them free in my yard. They could find their own feed freely. Sometimes I fed them with rice in my hand, that way they could get to know me. That was so very exhausting but exciting at the same time. I needed to clean the coop that was full of chicken’s poop, which was a little bit disgusting, but now I am used to it.

Besides When the sun were about to set, I need to cage them. Some of them already recognized their coop, and they knew where to sleep. But I was almost mad when dealing with one rooster. I failed to catch it many times, and it went further than my yard. The skies were getting darker and darker, but it hadn’t entered the coop yet. So I let it free for a moment till it fell asleep. When it slept I caught it gently, and finally I could put it in a coop. I was relieved then. Now, I am so happy to have chickens. I cannot wait to see the fruit of my effort by raising them. And plus, finally I can bring my childhood back. I can hear my rooster crowing in the morning while enjoying the fresh air and the morning dew.

Amazing... I am glad that you were able to get away from Farmville and fulfill your dreams in real life! It is not often that people do what you did. In fact, I dont think I have ever had chickens before! This was really fun to read, and I hope you continue writing! :D

Erik~

Wow Sri, this was an extremely long submission! It took me at least 30 minutes to go through the entire thing and find all the mistakes.

Despite how tedious it was to correct, I have to say that this was the best notebook entry that I have ever read!! I’m not just trying to be nice, but I seriously enjoyed reading this. It was like a story that I would read in a book. Even though you made mistakes, you are still a good writer. Kudos to you! :)

Exams are over, and our holiday is already one month under way. It would likely to should be long holiday,  but it is not truly a holiday because I have lots of burdens, or “school stuff”. So I think “Holiday” was just too simple to define such things. Then, I called it schveet (I don’t know what you mean here) burden holiday as because I thought the name would fit enough to (to be concise) describe my ongoing bittersweet holidays which was supposed to last six months. Students have a variety of ways to spend the holiday (better word choice). Some prefer to look for a job or an internship, some hang around or travel to the beautiful places, and some spend lots of their time staying at home. And (usually you should not start a sentence with “and”) I always and will belong to the last category, because it is the most affordable way to enjoy what my so-called free time. All I need is just to have internet connection to make everything works. Chatting, surfing the web, watching videos, and playing games are the possible things I can do.

I spent many hours playing Farmville 2 in the first few days (Farmville? Noooooo! How could you!?! I’m just joking haha). I kept logging into my facebook every hour, not for updating a status, but to check my harvest field in Farmville. My friends warned me that I wouldn’t get anything except addicted if I played the game. I was consciously aware of such things like addiction, but pretending to be stubborn was my choice. I just felt like if I knew where to start, I would also know where and when I should stop. So I didn’t think I need double reminders. I kept playing even though many people think it is pointless and it has no value. In my mind, Farmville 2 redeems itself with one feature that enables me to recall my wondrous moments in childhood, the moments that I cannot get in real life when I get older.

As I played that game, I felt the inner satisfaction. I reminisced about the time when I had so many chickens to play with. I fed them, raised them, sold them, and finally ate them :D (though it was hard to know that you ate animals that had already been your friend since they were babies!!). Farmville 2 brought me to the past, but in a very strange way though. I felt as if I was (I am not sure if “were” is correct here, but it might be!) a real farmer just by seeing the graphics and some stuff in game. I told my friends about this and they said that I’ve taken so many farmville on my head (not sure what you mean Maybe you should say “taken Farmville too seriously” or Farmville got too deep in my head”).  I knew instinctively that they would say that. They were probably right. It was just my ignorance, but nothing could stop me playing except my boredom. The fact was that this game was (you used past tense earlier in the sentence) so interesting for me. Very seldom can a game take my attention like this. So I played it every now and then, but then I reached my boredom as the rhythm of over time. There were no new challenges, and it became less compelling got to higher levels my levels rose.

Games in real life ( not sure what the title is)

Exams are over, and the holiday is already one month underway. It is likely to be a long holiday, but not truly holiday because I have lots of burdens “school stuff”. So I think “Holiday” is just too simple to define such things. Then, I called it schveet ! burden holiday as I thought it would be fit enough to describe my ongoing bittersweet holidays. which would have six months length. Students have a variety of ways to deal with it. Some prefer to look for job or internship, some hang around or travel to the beautiful places, and some spend lots of their time staying at home. And I always do and will belong to the last category, the most affordable way to enjoy what so-called free time. All I need is just to have an internet connection to make everything works. Chatting, surfing the web, watching videos, and playing games are the possible things I can do.

I spent many hours playing Farmville 2 the first few days. I kept logging into my Facebook every hour, not for updating a status, but to check my harvest field in Farmville. My friends warned me that I wouldn’t get anything except addiction if I played the game. I was consciously aware of such things like addiction, but pretending to be stubborn was my choice. I just felt like if I knew where to start, I would also know where and when I should stop. So I didn’t think I needed double reminders. I kept playing though many people think it is pointless and has no value. In my mind, Farmville 2 redeems itself with one feature that enables me to recall my wondrous moments in childhood, the moments that I cannot get in real life when I get older.

As I played that game, I felt the inner satisfaction. I reminisced about the time when I had so many chickens to play with. I fed them, raised them, sold them, and finally ate them :D (though it was hard to know that you ate animals that had already been your friend since they were babies!!). Farmville 2 brought me to the past, in a very strange way though. I felt as if I were the real farmer just by seeing the graphics and some stuff of that game. I told my friends about this and they said that I’ve taken so much Farmville into my head. I knew instinctively they would say that. They were probably right. It was just my ignorance, but no-one could stop me playing except my boredom. The fact was that this game is so interesting for me. Very seldom can a game take my attention like this. So I played it every now and then, but then I reached my boredom in the rhythm of time. There were no new challenges, and it became less compelling as my levels rose.

I stopped playing farmville. I used my internet only for chatting during my transition phase after the game. Sometimes I wanted to get back to the game when I was really bored, but I held back my willing. I needed something that was more challenging and exciting. Something that could bring my childhood back to the reality, not the virtual ones that the game offered. I kept thinking then I got an idea to play farmville in real life. I implemented that game. I might have no large field as I had in the game, but I thought I could use the small yard in front of my house. The yard has been set right by the way. There are some trees, so I just needed to make small changes. I guessed I just lacked herd of animals. I would stick to chickens rather than any other animals like sheep or rabbits since I thought that I had no experience in raising animals besides chickens. I asked my dad to build a coop; meanwhile I went to the traditional market to buy some chickens and a rooster. I put them in coop for a week, so they would recognize their coop. after a week; I set them free in my yard. They could find their own feed freely.

Sometimes I fed them with rice in my hand, that way they could know me. That was so exhausting but exciting at the same time. I needed to clean the coop that was full of chicken’s :poop:, a little bit disgusting, but now I am used to it. Besides when the sun was about to set, I needed to cage them. Some of them already recognized their coop, and they knew where to sleep. But I was almost mad when dealing with the rooster. I failed to catch it many times. It went further than my yard. The skies were getting darker and darker, but it hadn’t entered the coop yet. So I let it free for a moment till it fell asleep. When it slept I caught it gently, and finally I could put it in a coop. I was relieved then. Now, I am so happy to have chickens. I cannot wait to see the fruits of my effort by raising them. And plus, finally I can bring my childhood back. I can hear my rooster crowing in the morning while enjoying the fresh air and the morning dew

Good! Very few mistakes in a lot of text. Good luck with your chickens!

OOPT

As I played that game, I felt the inner satisfaction. I reminisced about the time when I had so many chickens to play with. I fed them, raised them, sold them, and finally ate them :D (though it was hard to know that you ate animals that had already been your friend since they were babies!!). Farmville 2 brought me to the past, in a very strange way though. I felt as if I were the real farmer just by seeing the graphic and some stuff of that game. I told my friends about this and they said that I’ve taken so many farmville on my head. I knew instinctively they would say that. They were probably right. It was just my ignorance, but none could stop me playing except my boredom. The fact was that this game is so interesting for me. Very seldom can a game take my attention like this. So I played it every now and then, but then I reached my boredom as the rhythm of time. There were no new challenges, and it became less compelling as my levels rose.

I stopped playing farmville. I used my internet only for chatting during my transition phase after the game. Sometimes I wanted to get back to the game when I was really bored, but I hold back my willing. I needed something that was more challenging and exciting. Something that could bring my childhood back to the reality, not the virtual ones that the game offered. I kept thinking then I got an idea to play farmville in real life. I implemented that game. I might have no large field as I had in the game, but I thought I could use my small yard in front of my house. The yard has been set right by the way. There are some trees, so I just need to make small changes. I guessed I just lacked herd of animals. I would stick to chickens than any other animals like sheep or rabbits since I thought that I had no experience in raising animals besides chickens. I asked my dad to build a coop; meanwhile I went to the traditional market to buy some chickens and a rooster. I put them in coop for a week, so they would recognize their coop. after a week; I set them free in my yard. They could find their own feed freely. Sometimes I fed them with rice in my hand, that way they could know me. That was so exhausting but exciting at the same time. I needed to clean the coop that was full of chicken’s poop, a little bit disgusting, but now I am used to it. Besides when the sun were about to set, I need to cage them. Some of them already recognized their coop, and they knew where to sleep. But I was almost mad when dealing with a rooster. I failed to catch it many times. It went farther than my yard. The skies were getting darker and darker, but it hadn’t entered the coop yet. So I let it free for a moment till it fell asleep. When it slept I caught it gently, and finally I could put it in a coop. I was relieved then. Now, I am so happy to have chickens. I cannot wait to see the fruit of my effort by raising them. And plus, Finally I can bring my childhood back. I can hear my rooster crowing in the morning while enjoying the fresh air and the morning dew