On Sunday

Today is "Usui" in one of solar term. Indeed, it has been raining since last night. "Usui" means " the winter snow changes into the sping rain". But I can't feel spring because of low tempareture.
yesterday, I went to Osaka after a long time. My friends asked me going out. I don't like walking in a crowed place. But she told me I should go out somewhere not to age. ... I see!
So we walked a lot in the human waves and had a nice time.
The food in Osaka is very good.

On Sunday

Today is "Usui" in one of solar term (Sorry, I do not understand that, what is "solar term"?).

Indeed, it has been raining since last night. "Usui" means " the winter snow changes into spring rain". But I can't feel spring, because of the low temperature.
    Yesterday, I went to Osaka after a long time. My friends asked me to go out. I don't like walking in a crowed place/in crowded places. But they (you wrote in the other sentences "my friends", so I assume you were with several friends. In that case you have to say "they") told me, I should go out somewhere to stay young. ... I see!
    The food in Osaka is very good.

I hope, I could correct it in the right way- might be possible that you learn asagao-english with me :)