Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

On Sunday

Today is "Usui" in one of solar term. Indeed, it has been raining since last night. "Usui" means " the winter snow changes into the sping rain". But I can't feel spring because of low tempareture.
yesterday, I went to Osaka after a long time. My friends asked me going out. I don't like walking in a crowed place. But she told me I should go out somewhere not to age. ... I see!
So we walked a lot in the human waves and had a nice time.
The food in Osaka is very good.

On Sunday

Today is "Usui" in one of solar term (Sorry, I do not understand that, what is "solar term"?).

Indeed, it has been raining since last night. "Usui" means " the winter snow changes into spring rain". But I can't feel spring, because of the low temperature.
    Yesterday, I went to Osaka after a long time. My friends asked me to go out. I don't like walking in a crowed place/in crowded places. But they (you wrote in the other sentences "my friends", so I assume you were with several friends. In that case you have to say "they") told me, I should go out somewhere to stay young. ... I see!
    The food in Osaka is very good.

I hope, I could correct it in the right way- might be possible that you learn asagao-english with me :)