India and Nepal

I have been in India and Nepal on the last month, and I would like to tell you about it.
I went for two weeks with my husband Julian.
The first day when we arrived to Delhi, we visited the Lotus Temple, built for the Architect Fariborz Sahba. Also the Qutub Minar, which was built for Qutub-ud-dinar Aibak. After that we visited the Humayun Tomb that was built for order of Humayun’s wife. After we went to eat and boarded to the train Palace on Wheels. That night we slept in the train.
For seven days, we visited the cities as Jaipur, Udaipur, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Agra.. In Agra we saw the Taj Mahal, which is the most beautiful example of mogol’s architecture that was built for sha ya-han.
When we came back to Delhi, we decide to do the Nepal-Tibet route for a seven days. We could visit Kathmandú, Tingri, between others villages. But I loved me the Everest and the Himalaya.
About the travel, we surprised the behaviour of people in that country. My husband had to avoid to speak with alone woman, and I couldn’t give my hand to anybody, especially if he was a man. The Indians can’t kiss them in public. The greeting more common is the” nahmaste”. About the clothes to enter in temples, we had to wear cover clothing as a trousers, covered shoulders.. Is very curious.
After my experience in India, I can tell I loved it, although I don’t accord with their manners.

India and Nepal

I wasin in India and Nepal last month, and I would like to tell you about it.
    I went there for two weeks with my husband Julian.
    The first day of our trip, we arrived in Delhi.  We visited many beautiful places including the Lotus Temple, built by the Architect Fariborz Sahba, the Qutub Minar, which was built for Qutub-ud-dinar Aibak, and the Humayun Tomb that was built for order of Humayun’s wife. After we went to eat, we boarded the  Palace train on Wheels. That night we slept in the train.
    When we came back to Delhi, we decided to do the Nepal-Tibet route for seven days. We were able to visit Kathmandú, Tingri, and others villages.  I loved  Mt. Everest and the Himalayas.
    About the travel, we were surprised by the behaviour of people in that country. My husband had to avoid  speaking with all women, and I couldn’t give my hand to anybody, especially if he was a man. The Indians can’t kiss them in public. The most typical greeting  is the” nahmaste”.  Regarding the clothing,  we had to wear  clothing that covered our entire body, like trousers, (covered shoulders....sorry, not sure what you are trying to say).. It is very different.
    After my experience in India, I can tell you that I loved it, although I don’t agree with their manners.

Good job!