Talking about me

I study Law. I'm finishing it on December, 2014. I don't know what law area I want to work. In fact, it's a good course with a lot of areas where we can work. I think it's good and bad at the same time. The bad part is what choose. In the beginning, all the students want to be a public defender influenced by films and series. Then, we change to be a judge, but this will disappears quickly. Being a judge is very difficult. It requires years and years of studying and the test is very hard. A judge must to be psychological preparing to judge something and someone. So, we start thinking to be a lawyer. It looks good. There's an option to be a civil servant and Chief of police. Well, I think I have some time to think about it.

Talking about me

I study Law. I'm finishing it on December, 2014. I don't know what law area I want to work. In fact, it's a good course with a lot of areas where we can work. I think it's good and bad at the same time. The bad part is what choose. In the beginning, all the students want to be a public defender influenced by films and series. Then, we change to be a judge, but this will disappears quickly. Being a judge is very difficult. It requires years and years of studying and the test is very hard. A judge must to be psychologicaly preparing to judge something and someone. So, we start thinking to be a lawyer. It looks good. There's an option to be a civil servant and Chief of police. Well, I think I have some time to think about it.

Everything else is great English! Well done ! :)