Note #1

So...It's my very first day on italki and this is the first note.
Actually I didn't have anything interesting today, that's why for my first day note I would just introduce myself. So...
My name is Elena Yermakova, I'm 24 years old Russian and live in Ryazan (It's a district center not far from Moscow). Now I'm a student in Polytechnical University of Ivanovo where I study Economy and Dress Construction. It's a big and important part of my life...
I also work as dressmaker in my home workshop if it can be called so...))) And this is even much more important for me than studying.
In my free time I like to meet my friends and go to rock-clubs sometimes, listen to music (classical mostly; opera is my life-long love!), watch some films. I'm a big fan of Doctor Who, for exemple. =) And, for sure, it's much more interesting to watch it and oter films in original. So, this is the first reason to learn English for me. The second one is huge necessity of English in my work: lots of useful information are in English-speaking forums and LJ-communities.
And the main reason why I am here trying to improve my skills of English is just because I do love this language, I love its sound. And, for sure, I pay attention to everything connected to it. I'm interested to learn more about English speaking countries and also other foreign cultures, to share oppinions and impressions with somebody...
And, of course, if you're need help in Russian you're welcome!))) I'm ready to help in it as much as I can and would be glad to do it))) Just because it's a big plesure to meet somebody who learns your native language and pays attention to it!)))

So...I think it's enaugh for the first time.. Aahhh, no, there is somethig else: if you wish just to talk about hand craft and sewing you're always welcome! I like to talk about fabrics, needles, ironing and other sewing stuff XD

Note #1

In my free time I like to meet my friends and go to rock-clubs sometimes, listen to music (classical mostly; opera is my life-long love!), watch some films, I'm a big fan of Doctor Who. =) And, for sure, it's much more interesting to watch it and other films in its original language. So, this is my first reason to learn English. The second one is that it's a huge necessity of English in my work: lots of useful information are in English-speaking forums and LJ-communities.
    And the main reason why I am here trying to improve my skills of English is just because I do love this language, I love its sound. And, for sure, I pay attention to everything connected to it. I'm interested to learn more about English speaking countries and also other foreign cultures, to share opinions and impressions with somebody...

So...I think it's enough for the first time.. Aahhh, no, there is somethig else: if you wish just to talk about hand craft and sewing you're always welcome! I like to talk about fabrics, needles, ironing and other sewing stuff XD