My holiday

I guss it is my last holiday that i can spend a plenty of time on sleeping and doing whatever things i want to do . It is the spring festival holiday and i went straightly back home to help my grandprarents do housework after the IELTS exam before the holiday. I don't think it is true when people say that i am harworking and as diligent as a bee .Instead , i did all the housework to ease my grandparents' load .Since they are old , it is time for the young to love them back.
After a thorough clean of the house including quilts , windows , chairs , we begun to paste the couplets written by my grandpa to each door . During the new year's day , the first thing we need to do is to visit the local temples to memerise our ancestors. This is my favorite part because every year i can pay a visit to the places i went when i was a little girl. It is enjoyable to smell the fresh air , to see trees which are over 100 years old and ducks swimming on a peaceful pound.
Another happiest thing is to talk with friends that have made for about 12 years . Though we go to different places to sudy and have experienced different things , we still found same feelings and understood each other well.
One typical thing is our attitudes towards relatives. It is a holiday that we can see a lot of relatives that we rare see durig the year. so it is seemed as a kind of concerns for the old to ask the young a ton of questions. They usually ask ,work or study, where do you study/work, married or not ······ It seems they are curious about everything !! My friend and i both feel speechless and afraid of this situations. It is wise not to go to a boy's home during this time as we reach the age of marry.Otherwise we may be in a blind date but we ourselves know nothing about it.O(∩_∩)O~
Anyway , it is a holiday that we can eat a lot of tasty food , get ourselves busy with housework , enjoy the happiness of getting together while standing those terrible queations we even could memerise.

My holiday

I guess it is my last holiday that i can spend plenty of time on sleeping and doing whatever i want to do . It is the spring festival holiday and i went straight back home to help my grandprarents do housework after the IELTS exam before the holiday. I don't think it is true when people say that i am hard-working and as diligent as a bee . In fact , i did all the housework to ease my grandparents' load .Since they are old , it is time for the young to love them back.

:)

After a thorough cleaning of the house, including quilts , windows , and chairs , we begun to paste the couplets written by my grandpa to each door . During the new year's day , the first thing we need to do is to visit the local temples to remember our ancestors. This is my favorite part because every year i can pay a visit to the places i went when i was a little girl. It is enjoyable to smell the fresh air , to see trees which are over 100 years old and ducks swimming on a peaceful pond.

Another happy thing is to talk with friends that have known for about 12 years . Though we go to different places to sudy and have experienced different things , we still find same feelings and understood each other well.

One typical thing is our attitudes towards relatives. It is a holiday on which we can see a lot of relatives that we rarely see during the year.