Make a confession

My last semester is fantastic. After splitting up with my boyfriend, I started to focus on my study and got good grades. But one thing makes me feel bad. There is a chill between one classmate and me. At first, we were good friends having many things in common and always got together to go shopping and playing. The only thing disturbing our friendship to step further is self-center of her. I am sorry that I have never ever told her this, which gave rise to a feud of us. Although she has made an apology to me, I didn't forgive her and say some words hurt her again. I am so sorry. And I even don't know if we can be intimate like before.
How can we turn back time?

Makeing a confession

My last semester is was fantastic. After splitting up with my boyfriend, I started to focus on my studyies and got good grades. But one thing makes me feel bad. There is a chill problem between one classmate and me. At first, we were good friends having many things in common and always got together to go shopping and playing 'go out' (the direct translation from Mandarin doesn't work well in English - "playing" would only usually be used to describe what young children would do together). The only thing disturbing our friendship to step further affecting the development of our friendship is self-center of her her self-centeredness. I am sorry that I have never ever told her this, which gave rise to a feud of has caused problems between us. Although she has made an apology to me, I didn't forgive her and say said some words to hurt her again. I am so sorry. And I even don't know if we can be intimate like before.
    How can we turn back time?

****************

A really good piece of writing! I hope you and your friend can find a way to settle your differences.