What a Heavy Snow

The day before yesterday the weather forecast said that it would snow yesterday. However, even by the time I went to bed last night, I hadn't seen a single snowflake fall. On the contrary, it had been raining all day. I was really disappointed, because I love snow. "I'll never believe the weather forecast," I said to myself.

This morning, I got up, pulled down the curtain and looked out of the window. Guess what I saw! Snow! Everywhere was covered with snow, on the ground, grass, trees, cars, and so on. Though this was not the first snow this winter, it was definitely the heaviest. The snow on the ground was at least 15 cm thick. Some children were throwing snowballs. All the cars on the road were moving far more slowly than usual.

What a Heavy Snow

The day before yesterday, the weather forecast said that it would snow yesterday. However, even by the time I went to bed last night, I hadn't seen a single snowflake fall. On the contrary, it had been raining all day. I was really disappointed, because I love snow. "I'll never believe the weather forecast," I said to myself.

[Excellent.  One (tiny) error!]