CORRUPTION IN SPAIN

In my country, Spain, we have a lot of corrupt politicians. Every day, we read about cases of corruption. The most of parties have corrupt politicians. Even the husband of king´s dauther stole money. Society is tired to read about corrupt politicians. When a big amount of people can not work, can not to find a job, our politicians are stealing our money.
Many years ago, the moral is lost in Spain. We have no God, no law, no moral. You can do all things here. You can steal, deceive, abort, kiss same sex person.
People live without God, so why I have to be good? Why my behaviour have to be moral? Little by little we walk to a cliff. We have chosen to live without God, and we will become in monsters.

CORRUPTION IN SPAIN

In my country, Spain, we have a lot of corrupt politicians. Every day, we read about cases of corruption. Most of parties have corrupt politicians. Even the husband of the king's daughter stole money. Society is tired of reading about corrupt politicians. Substantial amounts of people can not work, can not to find a job, while our politicians are stealing our money.
    Many years ago, the morals were lost in Spain. We have no God, no law, no morals (or morality). You could do anything here. You can steal, deceive, get an abortion, kiss someone of the same sex.
    People live without God, so why do I have to be good? Why does my behaviour have to be moral? Little by little we are nearing the edge of a cliff. We have chosen to live without God, and we will become in monsters.

Red - Mistakes

Green - Suggestions

CORRUPTION IN SPAIN

In my country, Spain, we have a lot of corrupt ("corrupt" is correct) politicians. Every day, we read about cases of corruption. The most of parties have corrupt politicians. Even the husband (Even the husband's king's daughter) of king´s dauther stole money. Society is tired toreading about corrupt politicians. When a big large amount of people can not work, can not to find a job, our politicians are stealing our money.
    Many years ago, the morals is were lost in Spain. We have no God, no law, no morals. You can do all types of things here. You can steal, deceive, abort, kiss people of the same sex person
    People live without God, so why do I have to be good? Why does my behaviour have to be moral? Little by little we are walking to off a cliff. We have chosen to live without God, and we will become in monsters.

CORRUPTION IN SPAIN

In my country, Spain, we have a lot of corrupted politicians. Every day, we read about cases of corruption. The most Most of the parties have corrupted politicians. Even the husband of the king´s dauther steals money. Society is tired to read about corrupted politicians.

When a big amount of people can not(unable to)work, can not to (unable to)find a job, our politicians are stealing our money.

Many years ago, the moral is lost morality had been losdt in Spain. We have no God, no law, no moral. You can do all things(anything) here. You can steal, deceive, abort, kiss same sex person.

People live without God, so why I have to be good? Why my behaviour have to be moral? Little by little we walk to a cliff. We have chosen to live without God, and we will soon become in monsters.

When a big amount of people can not work, can not to find a job, our politicians are stealing our money.  que quiere decir con esta frase aqui ..? Yo no podia entender.