Important Notice: Feb 1st from 05:00 to 08:00 (UTC) , italki will be down for scheduled maintenance. If you have scheduled sessions during this time, read our Announcement

Again, Happy New Year!

10th February, 2013.

This is the first day of the new year in the lunar calendar.

I got up very early and helped my mother with our breakfast. I didn’t like the noddles at all, but my mother told me that noddles convey luck and longevity.

After breakfast, I went out to visit my relatives who lives in the same town. I got some candies and lovely snacks.

Before lunch time, I arrived home and did some reading. I wonder how did you spend this lovely day?

Please correct any mistakes, thanks.

Again, Happy New Year!

10th February, 2013.

I got up very early and helped my mother with our breakfast. I didn’t like the noodles at all, but my mother told me that noodles convey luck and longevity.

After breakfast, I went out to visit my relatives who live s in the same town. I got some candies and lovely snacks.

Before lunch time, I arrived home and did some reading. I wonder, how did you spend this lovely day?  (or: I wonder how you spent this lovely day. But you cannot say: 'I wonder how did you spend this lovely day', you need a comma).

Please correct any mistakes, thanks.

不錯 :D