introduce myself

About 3 week ago, I went to Denmark and Sweden, which was my first abroad trip. It was perfect and almost all the Danish and Swedish can speak English as fluent as native, I feel ashamed of my poor English through. From getting back Japan, I started to study English. The aim is speaking fluently and being able to argue those speak English.

There are or will be lots if mistakes, I will be happy if you would correct.
And I'm also happy to make friendship with you :-D

Well I will introduce myself little. I'm a 23 years old Japanese girl. My friends call me Yuki. I'm a university student. My hobby are cooking and going shopping. I like fashion, make-up, and something beauty.

After mastring English, I suppose to study Danish and wish to live Denmark someday.

Bye!
Yuki

introduce myself

About 3 week ago, I went to Denmark and Sweden, which was my first abroad trip. It was perfect and almost all the Danish and Swedish can speak English as fluent as a native speaker. I feel ashamed of my poor English through. From getting When I got back to Japan, I started to study English. The aim is to speaking fluently and being able to argue with those who speak English.

There are or will be lots if mistakes and I will be happy if you would correct them.
    And I'm also happy to make start a friendship with you :-D

Well I will introduce myself little. I'm a 23 year old Japanese girl. My friends call me Yuki. I'm a university student. My hobbies are cooking and going shopping. I like fashion, make-up, and something beautiful.

After mastering English, I suppose plan to study Danish and wish to live Denmark someday.

Bye!
    Yuki

I am not sure what you meant when you said "something beauty" maybe cosmetics as the other correction suggested?  Good job.  

introducing myself

About 3 weeks ago, I went to Denmark and Sweden, which was my first abroad trip. It was perfect and almost all the Danish and Swedish can speak English as fluent as natives. I feel ashamed of my poor English through. From getting When I got  back to Japan, I started to study English. The aim is speaking fluently and being able to argue those speak English.

There are or will be lots if mistakes, so I would be happy if you would correct them.
    And I would also also happy to make be friendship with you :-D

Well I will introduce myself little. I'm a 23 years old Japanese girl. My friends call me Yuki. I'm a university student. My hobbies are cooking and going shopping. I like fashion, make-up, and something beauty (This is called Cosmetics).

After mastering English, I suppose would like to study Danish and wish to live in Denmark someday.

Bye!
    Yuki