Super Big meant American size, I think.

Yesterday, I met my best friend in Osaka. He recommended me to run in forthcoming the city council election in June. He told me that you are in though situation, all I can say to you I'm ready to lend you the money just to run in it and I'll help you all my weekends until the end of the election. I don't know whether I am going to pay money him back or not after election if I would run in it. I have been in two minds. Because I have never borrowed money from anybody beside government loan to go to college. And it is not my principle that I challenge something with debt. Anyway, first of all I should look for a new job immediately.

Today, I was following my friend who went to a shopping of coffee and bakery machine at COSTCO. Perhaps that store came from U.S. because all goods are so BIG!! Let me show you one example with a picture. My favorite snack with drinking is Potato Chips of Calbee. When I eat that with beer, I felt on the top of the world. But I can't American size of it. I have never seen such a big size package of Potato Chips! Who will the hell eat completely? I remember again when I went to U.S. I saw the triple L(3L) size of coke and burger in Burger King. I felt full if I just saw some Americans eat it. The coke cup was like a bucket. After left there, I understood why Japan lost to America at the World War Two.

Super Big meant American size, I think.

Yesterday, I met my best friend in Osaka. He recommended (me to/I) run in the forthcoming the city council election in June. He told me, that "you are in a tough situation. All I can say to you is that I'm ready to lend you the money (just to/just so you can) run in it and I'll help you on all my weekends until the end of the election." I don't know (whether I am going to/whether I'll be able to) pay money him back or not after the election if I would run in it. I have been in two minds. Because I have never borrowed money from anybody besides my/thegovernment loan that I took out to go to college. And it is not my principle (that I challenge something/to take on a challenge) with debt. Anyway, first of all I should look for a new job immediately.

Today, (I was following my friend who went/I went with my friend) to a shopping of coffeeshop and bakery machine at COSTCO. Perhaps that store came from the U.S. because all the goods are were so BIG!! Let me show you one example with a picture. My favorite snack with drinking to drink with is Potato Chips of Calbee. When I eat that with beer, I felt feel on the top of the world. But I can't handle/eat all of the American size of it. I have never seen such a big sized package of Potato Chips! Who will the hell could eat completely all that/it all/the whole thing? I remember again when I went to the U.S., I saw the triple L(3L) sized of coke and burger in at Burger King. I felt full if I just by saw watching some Americans eat it. The coke cup was like a bucket. After I left there, I understood why Japan lost to America at the end of World War Two.

Super Big means American size, I think.

スーパービッグはアメリカンサイズを意味すると思います。

Yesterday, I met my best friend in Osaka. He urged me to run for the forthcoming city council election in June. He told me that since I am in a tough situation, he is ready to lend me the money and help out in the weekends until the election ends. I don't know whether how I can pay him back after the election if I were to run. I am in a dilemma. I have never borrowed money from anybody besides a government student loan for college. Also, it is not my principle that I resort to debt for problem solving debt. Anyway, first of all I should look for a new job immediately. 

昨日、私は親友と大阪で会いました。彼はもうすぐある六月の市議選への出馬を勧めました。彼は私に「お前は今厳しい状況にいるから、俺が言えることは出馬のための金を貸せるってことと、選挙が終わるまでの全ての週末は手伝えるってことだけだ。」と言いました。私は出馬したとして選挙の後で彼にお金を返せるかどうか分かりません。私は迷っています。なぜなら私は大学に行くための奨学金の他は、誰からもお金を借りたことがないからです。そして、借金で何かに挑戦することは私の理念に反します。それより、まず私はすぐに新しい仕事を探すべきです。

Today, I was went with my friend to shop for a coffeemaker and a bread baking machine at Costco. Perhaps that it is a US store that everything they sell are in bulk! Let me show you one example with a picture. My favorite snack when I drink is Calbee's potato chips. When I snacked them with my beer, I feel on top of the world. However, I cannot finish this American size. I have never seen such a huge bag of potato chips! Who the hell can eat this much? Then I remembered when I went to U.S. and saw the triple L (3L) sized Coke and burger at Burger King. I felt full just by looking at some Americans eating it. The Coke serving size was like a bucket. As I walked out, I understood why Japan had lost to America in World War II!.

今日、私はコーヒーメーカーとパン焼き器をコストコに買いに行った友達について行きました。たぶんあのお店はアメリカから来たと思います。全ての商品が大量に売られているのです!写真で一例をお見せします。私のお酒と共に食べるお気に入りのお菓子はカルビーのポテトチップスです。ビールと一緒に食べるとき、私は幸せを感じます。しかしながら、私はこのアメリカンサイズのものは食べられません。私はいままでにこれほどまで巨大なポテトチップスの袋を見たことがありません!いったい誰がこんなにたくさん食べられるのでしょうか?アメリカに行ったことをまた思い出しました。私は3Lサイズのコーラとハンバーガーをバーガー・キングで見ました。数名のアメリカ人がそれを食べるのを見ただけで、おなかがいっぱいになりました。コーラのコップはバケツのようでした。そこを出た後、なぜ日本が第二次世界大戦でアメリカに負けたのか理解しました。

It is cheaper by the bulk.  The American government had understood the principle of keeping its people well fed to prevent rebellions etc.  So basic food stuff are heavily subsidized.

大量のものはより安価なんだよ。合衆国政府は反乱を防ぐために食糧を上手く供給することなどの原則を理解してきた。だから、基礎食料品は政府から手厚い助成を受けている。

Super Big meant American size, I think.

Yesterday, I met my best friend in Osaka. He recommended that I run in forthcoming the city council election in June. He told me, "You are in a tough situation and all I can say to you I'm ready to lend you the money just to run in it and I'll help you all my weekends until the end of the election." I don't know whether I am going to pay the money back to him or not after election if I would run in it. I have been of two minds, because I have never borrowed money from anybody beside government loan to go to college. And it is not my principle that I resolve something with debt. Anyway, first of all I should look for a new job immediately. 

Today, I was following my friend, who went to a shopping of coffee and bakery machine at COSTCO. Perhaps that store came from U.S., because all goods are so BIG!! Let me show you one example with a picture. My favorite snack with drinking is Potato Chips of Calbee. When I eat that with beer, I feel on the top of the world. But I can't do that with the American size of it. I have never seen such a big size package of Potato Chips! Who the hell will eat completely? I remember again when I went to U.S. I saw the triple L(3L) size of coke and burger in Burger King. I felt full if I just saw some Americans eat it. The coke cup was like a bucket. After I left there, I understood why Japan lost to America at the World War Two.

[Very good work.  Actually, America is powerful not because of our large sizes, but in spite of them.  Americans have become much fatter, on average, than they were even in WWII.  I agree with you completely that our sizes are too big.]

お疲れさま。確かにアメリカは、大きいサイズが原因じゃなく、にもかかわらず、力強い。平均的にアメリカ人は、第二次大戦時でさえそうであったよりも、それ以上に太るようになった。我々のサイズが大きすぎることは、全く君に同意するよ。

Super Big means American size, I think.

Yesterday, I met my best friend in Osaka. He recommended urged me to run in for the forthcoming the city council election in June. He told me that since I am you are in though a tough situation, all I can say to you I'm he is ready to lend you me the money just to run in it and I'll and help you all my out in the weekends until the end of the election ends. I don't know whether how I can am going to pay money him back or not after the election if I were to would run in it. I am in a dilemma. have been in two minds. Because I have never borrowed money from anybody besides government student loan to go to for college. And Also, it is not my principle that I challenge something resort to debt for problem solving  with debt. Anyway, first of all I should look for a new job immediately.

Today, I was following went with my friend who went to a shopping of for coffee maker and bakery machine a toaster oven [took me a while to figure out what you are trying to say.  Costco does not sell machines] at Costco. Perhaps that it is a US store came from U.S. because all goods that everything they sell are in bulk so  BIG!! Let me show you one example with a picture. My favorite snack with when I drinking is Calbee's potato chips of Calbee. When I eat that snacked them with my beer, I felt feel on the top of the world. But However, I can't cannot finish this American size of it. I have never seen such a big size package huge bag of potato chips! Who will the hell can eat this much completely? Then I remembered again when I went to U.S. I and saw the triple L (3L) sized of Coke and burger in at Burger King. I felt full if I just saw by looking at some Americans eating it. The Coke cup serving size [a senior's moment, can't think of the word for it!  I know it is not called a cup.  When we order, we usually say, "a hamburger and a small/medium/large Coke"]was like a bucket. As I walked out, After left there, I understood why Japan had lost to America at the in World War II! Two.

Super Big meant American size, I think.

Yesterday, I met my best friend in Osaka. He recommended that I run in forthcoming the city council election in June. He told me, "You are in a tough situation and all I can say to you I'm ready to lend you the money just to run in it and I'll help you all my weekends until the end of the election." I don't know whether I am going to pay the money back to him or not after election if I would run in it. I have been of two minds, because I have never borrowed money from anybody beside government loan to go to college. And it is not my principle that I resolve something with debt. Anyway, first of all I should look for a new job immediately.

Today, I was following my friend, who went to a shopping of coffee and bakery machine at COSTCO. Perhaps that store came from U.S., because all goods are so BIG!! Let me show you one example with a picture. My favorite snack with drinking is Potato Chips of Calbee. When I eat that with beer, I feel on the top of the world. But I can't do that with the American size of it. I have never seen such a big size package of Potato Chips! Who the hell will eat completely? I remember again when I went to U.S. I saw the triple L(3L) size of coke and burger in Burger King. I felt full if I just saw some Americans eat it. The coke cup was like a bucket. After I left there, I understood why Japan lost to America at the World War Two.