I am english learner from pakistan. I have completed AccA recently, now i am trying improve english.

Hello every body hope you are doing great, i am from pakistan. I have completed ACCA recently. AccA is a recongized certificate almost in 180 countries of the world. my profession is global profession and due to appealing opportunties in foreign countries.
I am ambitious innovative & hard working; I believe there will be good fit between my skills & your needs because of my intellectual ability.
As my enclosed resume reveals, I have professional qualification background to succeed as professional and I am quite confident that I have a perfect match for the post and for this reason I am forwarding you my CV along with this application.
Kindly consider me and enlist me as a candidate. I will be glad to share any additional information required.
Hope to get positive reply.
I came to know that your esteemed organization is looking for young, hardworking professional.

Hope to get positive reply.

Hope to get positive reply.
As my enclosed resume reveals, I have professional qualification background to succeed as professional and I am quite confident that I have a perfect match for the post and for this reason I am forwarding you my CV along with this applicati