By creating an account, you agree to our terms of service.
Show previous comments
Please enter between 0 and 2000 characters.
Domestic Chores. [Capitalize all significant words in a title]
We're studying exploring this theme at the university. I cannot say that somebody will not likes what written in my title. Yet everyone has ever to faced and confront it. Seeing I have not composed the whole text, I'd better write a set of use some examples instead of composing a long and boring text.
1) A girl tidied up all the rooms. She vacuumed and dusted. Then a grubby boy came in, and left his dirty footmarks on the carpet. The girl's jaw dropped on to the floor. She was speechless so dumbfounded. [To make it more interesting, use "mother and son", "wife and husband" or "girl and boyfriend"]
2) One day I emptied the dustbin. I remembered that day because I said a swear word swore [or "uttered an expletive"]. There was some stinking water on the At the bottom was some awful stench of water. [or "foul-smelling", and even sarcasm, euphemisim like, "some hideous Chanel No. 5"] of the dustbin.
3) I don't want to hear anything Not a single word from you! Take the broom and the dustpan and sweep the floor! Say "Thank You! And I don't make you scrapeing the solid food from the dishes either. I'm tired! Tim!
4) I'm sick and tired of turning a blind eye to your laziness. Do you think, you are too good for this messy job is not for you? Not half! Too bad! [I don't quite get it, so I am guessing]
5) Interestingly... Is anyone able to screw in a the light bulb in?
6) TV ad called on the tells people not to use the bleach. Have New detergents substituted it substitutes finally?
7) A food processor is useful thing at your in the kitchen. But it but must be adjusted taken apart and be washed in the end.
8) I used the clothes line often. Dang! not once. However, Two clothes-pegs abandoned dropped from my hands and flied flew down from eleven floors they went! level.
9) Russian saying, "Hands of some people grow from a wrong point. It's said, "Doesn't matter where pair of hands they grow from if as long as they are wonderful."
10) I have no stain remover but only the/a washing machine. It shifts Removes stains very well [but like using an elephant gun to shoot a chicken].
12) My pal said he liked to smudgeing on something. Of course, it was a joke.
13) You are permitted not to wipe the soap suds from this floor with a sponge. Nevertheless Nonetheless, don't forget to close all windows tightly.
Please enter between 25 and 8000 characters.