Domestic chores.

We're studying this theme at the university. I cannot say that somebody likes what written in my title. Yet everyone has ever faced it. Seeing I have not composed the whole text, I'd better write a set of examples.
1) A girl tidied up all rooms. She vacuumed and dusted. Then a grubby boy came in, left his dirty footmarks on the carpet. The girl's jaw dropped on the floor. She was so dumbfounded.
2) One day I emptied the dustbin. I remember that day because I said a swear word. There was some stinking water on the bottom of the dustbin.
3) I don't want to hear anything! Take the broom and the dustpan. Sweep the floor! Say "thanks" I don't make you scraping the solid food from the dishes, Tired Tim!
4) I'm sick and tired of turning a blind eye to your laziness. Do you think, messy job is not for you? Not half!
5) Interestingly, is anyone able to screw in a bulb?
6) TV ad called on the people not to use the bleach. Have new detergents substituted it finally?
7) Food processor is useful thing at your kitchen. But it must be adjusted and washed.
8) I used the clothes line not once. However, two clothes-pegs abandoned my hands and flied down from eleven level.
9) Hands of some people grow from a wrong point. It's said, doesn't matter where pair of hands grow from if they are wonderful.
10) I have no stain remover but only washing machine. It shifts stains very well.
12) My pal said he liked smudging something. Of course, it was a joke.
13) You are permitted not to wipe the soap suds from this floor with a sponge. Nevertheless, don't forget to close all windows tight.

Domestic Chores. [Capitalize all significant words in a title]

We're studying exploring this theme at the university. I cannot say that somebody will not likes what written in my title. Yet everyone has ever to faced and confront it. Seeing I have not composed the whole text, I'd better write a set of use some examples instead of composing a long and boring text.

1) A girl tidied up all the rooms. She vacuumed and dusted. Then a grubby boy came in, and left his dirty footmarks on the carpet. The girl's jaw dropped on to the floor. She was speechless so dumbfounded[To make it more interesting, use "mother and son", "wife and husband" or "girl and boyfriend"]

2) One day I emptied the dustbin. I remembered that day because I said a swear word swore [or "uttered an expletive"]. There was some stinking water on the At the bottom was some awful stench of water. [or "foul-smelling", and even sarcasm, euphemisim like, "some hideous Chanel No. 5"] of the dustbin.

3) I don't want to hear anything Not a single word from you! Take the broom and the dustpan and sweep the floor! Say "Thank You! And I don't make you scrapeing the solid food from the dishes either. I'm tired! Tim!

4) I'm sick and tired of turning a blind eye to your laziness. Do you think, you are too good for this messy job is not for you? Not half! Too bad! [I don't quite get it, so I am guessing]

5) Interestingly... Is anyone able to screw in a the light bulb in?

6) TV ad called on the tells people not to use the bleach. Have New detergents substituted it substitutes finally?

7) A food processor is useful thing at your in the kitchen. But it but must be adjusted taken apart and be washed in the end.

8) I used the clothes line often.  Dang! not once. However, Two clothes-pegs abandoned dropped from my hands and flied flew down from eleven floors they went! level.

9) Russian saying, "Hands of some people grow from a wrong point. It's said, "Doesn't matter where pair of hands they grow from if as long as they are wonderful." 

10) I have no stain remover but only the/a washing machine. It shifts Removes stains very well [but like using an elephant gun to shoot a chicken].

12) My pal said he liked to smudgeing on something. Of course, it was a joke.

13) You are permitted not to wipe the soap suds from this floor with a sponge. Nevertheless Nonetheless, don't forget to close all windows tightly.