2.20 Big employmnt pressure

Today, an american guy told me he think China is very strange and weird, Chinese people LIE all the time and China Government LIE as well. We lie everything and he listens to news all over the world who has visited over 15 countries. And he didn't ask this question, and he is judge this. but he still choose work and living in China next month.

In my eyes, he is strange and weird also. he have been 15 countries without China. and what's mean lie? what's really truth? Should I need to judge that American government attacked Iraq just only only in order to safeguard wold peace? Our conditions are not the same, so you can't make conclusion only in your country and based on your life experiences, moreover this guy told he really want come to China, because we will provide good wages. He want to go to Beijing for living. But he criticized Beijing's air pollution and Chinese government doesn't action, just shout slogans on the news. Come on, what are you really want ???you haven't vist China yet, but you have so much complaints. NAIVE.

I had sent almost 20 resumes to some companie pf shenzhen in two days. that's so depression. I still haven't received any return receipt, either pass nor failure. When I decide to operate an online shop, Chinese parents always want their children never to adventure. Nonetheless, I have already bought tain tickets for canton city and booked my hostel. This is really embarrassing age. I don't know what I should going to do.

By the way, I found a funny website, it's couchsurfing. Great!! I don't need to worry about travel residence when I stay one twon only a night any more.

KEEPPPPPP MOVING!!!!!!

2.20 Big employmnt pressure

Today, an American guy told me he thinks China is very strange and weird, that Chinese people LIE all the time and the Chinese Government LIES as well. We lie about everything! He listens to news all over the world and has visited over 15 countries. And he didn't question this, and he stated this as a judgement. But he still has choosen to work and live in China next month.

In my eyes, he is strange and weird also. He has been in 15 countries in addition to China; what's does he mean "lie"? What's the real truth? Should I need to judge whether the American government attacked Iraq just only only in order to safeguard world peace? Our conditions are not the same, so you can't make conclusions based only on your country and based on your life experiences. Moreover, this guy told he really wants to come to China, because we will provide good wages. He wants to go to Beijing to live, but he criticized Beijing's air pollution and the Chinese government's inaction, saying they just shout slogans on the news. Come on, what do you really want ??? You haven't visited China yet, but you have so many complaints. NAIVE.

I had sent almost 20 resumes to some companies in Shenzhen in two days. It's so depressing. I still haven't received any return receipt, either pass nor failure. When I decided to operate an online shop, my parents objected. Chinese parents never want their children to take a chance or seek adventure. Nonetheless, I have already bought train tickets to Canton City and booked my hostel. This is a really embarrassing age. I don't know what I should want to do.

By the way, I found a funny website, it's couchsurfing. Great!! I don't need to worry about travel residence any more when I stay in a town only one night. 

KEEPPPPPP MOVING!!!!!!

Shee Tan, that was very well written! You expressed some very complicated feelings about your situation.  I made quite a few changes which hopefully follow the ideas you wanted to express.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Also, try to remain calm with your situation.  You are not alone in your struggles to find meaningful employment. 

2.20 Big employmnt pressure

Today, an American guy told me he thinks China is very strange and weird, Chinese people LIE all the time and China Government LIES as well. We lie about everything and he listens to news all over the world and has visited over 15 countries. And he didn't ask this question and he stated this as a judgement. However, he still has chosen to work and living in China next month.

In my eyes, he is strange and weird also. He has been in 15 countries, not including China. And what's 'lie' mean? What's really the truth? Should I need to judge that the American government attacked Iraq just only only in order to safeguard world peace? Our conditions are not the same, so you can't make conclusions only in your country and based on your life experiences - moreover, this guy told he really wants come to China, because we will provide good wages. He wants to go to Beijing to live. But he criticized Beijing's air pollution and the fact that Chinese government doesn't take any action, they just shout slogans on the news. Come on, what are you really want ??? You haven't vist China yet, but you have so many complaints. NAIVE.

I had sent almost 20 resumes to some company in Shenzhen in two days. That's so depressing. I still haven't received any return receipt, either pass nor failure. When I decide to operate an online shop, Chinese parents always want their children never to adventure. Nonetheless, I have already bought train tickets for Canton city and booked my hostel. This is really embarrassing age. I don't know what I should going to do.

By the way, I found a funny website, it's couchsurfing.com. Great!! I don't need to worry about travel residence when I stay in one town only a night any more.

KEEPPPPPP MOVING!!!!!!

[Good work.  Does your friend have anything good to say about China or is he just complaining?]