Speaking English, teaching English

Since I was a child I remember myself enjoying to speak English (at least to try to do that!). I didn't mind the mistakes (so as to they would've kept me silent), the opportunity to express my thoughts in some other way has always excited me and kindled my curiosity, to the point that I ended up learning other foreign languages.
Along with English, I studied German at the university, I ended up learning Hebrew and, eventually, Japanese. The latter one is quite a challenge for me at the moment. It's so much different from the European languages!
Why those languages? Oh, don't ask me.. Choice for every language has its own reason and events preceding it. I might never be able to be as fluent as native speakers, I've got accent, obviously, I don't sound neither American, nor British, but that's not a problem, I think. I really strive for getting the knowledge, and I enjoy to be understood, and to help those who need my assistance and feel comfortable around me and share my passion for language studies.
"Speaking more than one language is like living more than one life" - that is so much true!
I believe that grammar and vocabulary we use affect our way to see things around, and it's great if we are gradually getting capable of placing ourselves into the skin of the other person, with different language and cultural backgrounds. It is the shortest way to reach a better understanding, since language is a serious cultural barrier.

Speaking English, teaching English

Since I was a child I remember myself enjoying speaking [1] English (at least trying to do that!). I didn't mind my mistakes (if I had, they would've kept me silent). The opportunity to express my thoughts in some other way has always excited me and kindled my curiosity, to the point that I ended up learning other foreign languages.
    Along with English, I studied German at the university. I ended up learning Hebrew and, eventually, Japanese. The latter one is quite a challenge for me at the moment. It's so much different from the European languages!
    Why those languages? Oh, don't ask me.. The choice of every language has its own reason and events preceding it. I might never be able to be as fluent as native speakersI've got an accent, obviously. I don't sound either American, or British, but that's not a problem, I think. I really strive for obtaining the knowledge, and I enjoy being understood, and helping those who need my assistance, and feel comfortable around me, and who share my passion for language studies.
    I believe that the grammar and vocabulary we use affect our way of seeing things around us, and it's great if we are gradually becoming capable of placing ourselves in the shoes [2] of the other person, with different language and cultural background. It's [3] the shortest way to reach a better understanding, since language is a serious cultural barrier.

[1]  After "enjoy" you must use a noun (I enjoy pizza.) or a gerund (I enjoy eating pizza.)  You may not use an infinitive.  Incorrect:  I enjoy to eat pizza.

[2] The usual expression is to put oneself in someone else's shoes.  Have you heard "skin" used in that way? 

[3] You had been using contractions throughout your essay, so I suggest "It's" for the sake of consistency of style.