Finally I could talk with my father today

My father was about to die 2 weeks ago. Early morning, my mother woke me and my sister up and shouted "Father fell down!". I went to the second floor and I saw him. He was lying on the sofa and breath feebly. My mother had already called an ambulance and I led the emergency services to my house and he was took to the hospital.

The reason of his disease was "aortic dissection". It is like his blood vessel was broken. His father(my grand father)died because of this disease, so I really worried about him because he has a similar constitution.

We were explained about his situation well by the doctor at the hospital. He explained us well but it was difficult to understand everything because my father has so many dangerous problems. At least, I could understand he is in a really bad situation. I expected the worst ending.

He was carried to the ICU and he has not been permitted to move for two weeks because of his disease. So he has been forced to keep sleeping for 2 weeks. So we have not been able to talk with him for a long time.

2 weeks later, after this sleep, I could talk with him. However, suddenly he said "You were scouted by the Major Leagues, right?". I was like "......"
According to the doctor, patients get to be unable to tell reality from dreams a few days if they have kept sleeping for 2 weeks continuously.

Anyways, checking today's results of coputed tomography, doctors will decide to do emergency surgery or not. Even though he will take surgery, he won't be better and he can only keep the present condition. Anyways, everything remains unpredictable and I don't know what will happen next. I just hope everything is going to be alright

My father was about to die 2 weeks ago. Early in the morning, my mother woke me and my sister up and shouted, "Father fell down!". I went to the second floor and I saw him. He was lying on the sofa and was breathing feebly. My mother had already called an ambulance and I led the emergency services to my house, and he was taken to the hospital.

The reason of his disease was "aortic dissection". It is as if his blood vessel was torn. His father(my grand father)died because of this disease, so I was really worried about him because he has a similar constitution.

We were explained about his situation well by the doctor at the hospital,  He explained us well but it was difficult to understand everything because my father has so many dangerous problems. The least I could understand was that he is in a really bad situation. I expected the worst ending.

According to the doctor, patients are unable to tell reality from dreams a few days if they have kept sleeping for 2 weeks continuously.

Anyways, checking today's results of coputed tomography, doctors will decide if they should do emergency surgery or not. Even though he will be taken to surgery, he won't be better and he will maintain in his present condition. Anyways, everything remains unpredictable and I don't know what will happen next. I just hope everything is going to be alright