about our class

I have attended to English school for six months.
But I don't like our conversation class's teacher, because he is blunt.

One day, we talked about one topic and he asked me a question during the class, .

Actually I had no idea so I had been thinking about another answer for a while.

So he said,
"Why are your answer so late? Did you do your homework sure?"

Probably he didn't mean any harm but I was so shocked to hear that.
So I decided to build up the conversation skill myself and want to respond faster.

About our My Class

I have been attending ed to an English school for six months. But However, I don't like our the teacher from my conversation class's teacher, because he is too blunt.

One day, as we talked about discussed a one topic and he asked me a question during the class, .

Actually I had no idea. so I had been thinking about another pondered on the answer for a while.

So Then he declared said,

"Why are your answers so slow late? Are you sure you did you do your homework sure?"

Probably he didn't mean any harm but I was so shocked to hear that. So I decided to build up the my conversational skill myself and want to respond faster.

He is not a professional in my opinion.  No teacher should be so rude.  If I were him, I would have said, "Did I speak too fast? You need to answer quickly as I may think that you did not do your homework.  If there is any problem, come and ask me anytime."  The tone is important.  He should be encouraging you instead or that he understood the Japanese psyche too well. To shame you into booting yourself.

about our class

So he said,

======================

Yes, Eternal Rice, you have a negative and accusatory person  for a teacher.  Sometimes life offers us such challenges. 

One sometimes needs to focus on learning in spite of the evident obstacles.

There are other teachers to be found fortunately, and you do have other options.

Seek out a gentle teacher, who inspires you and   encourages your personal development without petty criticism.---Warm Regards, Bruce

.

About our class

But I don't like our conversation class's teacher because he is blunt.

One day, we talked about one topic and he asked me a question during the class.

Actually I had no idea, so I had been thinking about another answer for a while.

So he said,
    "Why is your answer so late? Did you do your homework for sure?"

Probably he didn't mean any harm, but I was so shocked to hear that.
    So I decided to build up the my conversation skills myself and want to respond faster.

[Good work.  The errors were minor.]