being worker and being students (compare )

Being a worker and being a student have certain aspects in common.
First of all, workers go to work. Similarly, students go to school. For example both workers and students leave in the early from their homes.
Secondly, workers have some task. Likewise, students have some homework. For example a boss gives some task to workers. A teacher gives some homework to students. Both workers and students have to do the task or homework.
Thirdly, the students want to holiday when did your homework. Likewise, the workers want to salary when did your task. Both workers and students have holiday weekend.
As a result, both workers and students have several characteristics during their life....

Being worker and being students (compare )

First of all, workers go to work. Similarly, students go to school. For example, both workers and students leave in the early from their homes.
    Secondly, workers have some task. Likewise, students have some homework. For example, a boss gives some task to workers. A teacher gives some homework to students. Both workers and students have to do the task or homework.
    Thirdly, the students want to holiday when they have done their homework. Likewise, the workers want to salary when they have finiished their tasks. Both workers and students have  a holiday on the weekend.

[Excellent work.]