Making a mistake is Finding something new.

I went to Japanese class as usual. I teach a foreigner who can't use Japanese language well.I would rather teach them because they are very positive to learn.They let me often do surprise and many discovery.And I got their power to keep my English learning.(私は自分自身が学び続けるために、彼らのパワーを貰いました。)
The student that I teach is very similar to me. He can understand my talking but can't talk by his own in Japanese. Probably, he doesn't know what to say. I can really know his situation.Then I wait for him until he begins to talk and help him making the sentece. We practiced making the sentences by adjectives. He said " Watashi no oichan wa mijikai desu." I took several minutes to understand the differences in nuance between English and Japanese.(私は日本語と英語のニュアンスの違いを理解するまでに、少し時間がかかりました。)
What he wanted to say is " My nephew is short." I noticed it and smiled. But he seemed to be embarrassed.I will prepare many examples in order to use " 短い、低い、狭い" for next time.

・・・・・・ Thank you for reading this:)

Making a mistake is finding something new.

I went to give Japanese class as usual. ( When I read it, I first thought, you were studying Japanese yourself, so I would say "to give Japanese class")

I teach a foreigner, who can't use Japanese language well/ whose Japanese is not very well.

I prefer to teach them, because they are very eager  to learn.

They often surprise me and I discover many things.

And their efforts let me also continue studying/learning English.(私は自分自身が学び続けるために、彼らのパワーを貰いました。)

The student that I teach is very similar to me. He can understand my talking but can't talk by his own in Japanese. Probably, he doesn't know what to say. I can really understand his situation.Then I wait for him until he begins to talk and help him making/building the sentence. We practiced building sentences with adjectives. He said " Watashi no oichan wa mijikai desu."

I needed several minutes to understand the differences in nuance between English and Japanese.(私は日本語と英語のニュアンスの違いを理解するまでに、少し時間がかかりました。) /It took several minutes until I could understand,...

What he wanted to say is " My nephew is short." I noticed it and smiled. But he seemed to be embarrassed.I will prepare many examples in order to use " 短い、低い、狭い" for the next time.

・・・・・・ Thank you for reading this:)

I tried to correct it. At school I have always been very embarrassed to speak aloud in class. Writing was ok, but It was so embarrassing to speak English...