First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am an overseas Chinese living in Vietnam, although Vietnamese is my main language in daily usage but the very first language I learnt is Cantonese and Teochew.
So far, I can speak Vietnamese, Cantonese, Teochew, Mandarin Chinese and English. I am learning Japanese also.

Subjectively, I think Vietnamese is my most fluent language, of course because I've been living in Vietnam for 26 years and all my studies and works are in Vietnamese.
But since I am an overseas Chinese and most of my communication in my family is in Cantonese so I can also speak Cantonese fluently, mostly as natively as Cantonese native speaker in HongKong and in Chinese.
Regarding Teochew, this is the language of my mother and I only use Teochew when I talk to my mother. Even though I speak Teochew effortlessly but I am still lacking many vocabularies.
I had been learning Mandarin Chinese when I was child and have stopped learning it for a while (almost 10 years) and now just back learning it. For me, writing Chinese is the hardest part.
And finally, English. In my opinion, I always think that English is the most important language in the world and thus this is the language I want to master mostly. When you're good at English, you have a key to access many other subjects because of things on book and on the internet are written in English.

I am a programmer so I enjoy using computer mostly, I also love martial art but I can't play martial anymore because of myopia. At the moment, I do push ups, pull ups and abs exercises as my routine workouts. About entertainment, I loving watching comedy, Sci-fi and playing soccer video games.

That's all about myself, I love making friends with everybody here, please drop me some lines. Thank you.

I am a programmer and so I enjoy using computer greatly. mostly, I also love martial arts but cannot pursue it seriously can't play martial anymore because I have to wear glasses.  of myopia [too technical a term to be used in a non-technical writing]. At the moment, I can only do routine exercises like push ups, pull ups and abs exercises crunches for the abs as my routine workouts. About entertainment, I loving love watching comedy, sci-fi and playing soccer video games. 

That's all about myself, I love making friends with everybody. here, Please drop me some a lines. Thanks you[Too formal here.  Want to be a bit more 親切]

The Chinese script is the easiest if you understand why they are written that way.  Since you can speak the language, it is even easier than the rest.  This is how I learnt my Chinese this way.  Drop me a line and we can chat more on this.  As for English, you just have to read and write plenty.  Your English is not too bad but just needed finer points to write better.

I am an overseas Chinese living in Vietnam. Although Vietnamese is my main language in daily use,  usage but the very first language my mother tongues I learnt is are Cantonese and Teochew. So far, I can speak Vietnamese, Cantonese, Teochew, Mandarin Chinese and English. I am learning Japanese also.

Subjectively, I think speak Vietnamese is my most fluently after all,  language, of course because I've have [I treat all such writing as formal entries] been living in Vietnam for 26 years and all my studies and works are in Vietnamese. [This is understood]

But Since I am an overseas Chinese and most of my family communication in my family is in Cantonese, so I can also speak it Cantonese fluently, mostly as natively well as any Cantonese native speaker in HongKong or elsewhere and in Chinese.

Regarding As for Teochew, this is the language of my mother, and I only use Teochew it when I talk to her my mother.  Even though I speak Teochew effortlesslymy vocabulary is not up to par. but I am still lacking many vocabularies.

I had been learning Mandarin Chinese when since I was child and have but had stopped learning it for a while (almost 10 ten years) and now.  just back begin to start again. learning it. For me, writing the Chinese script is the hardest part to master.

And finally, English. In my opinion, I always think that English is the most important language in the world and thus this is the language so I have to want to master it first mostly. When you're good at Having a good command of English, you have a key to allows you access to many other subjects because of things on book and on because on the internet the majority of topics are written in English.