The dandelion seeds

What do you know about the life?
The life is just like dandelion! Dandelion seeds fly off the bloom! The wind takes them! They round and round! And… finally the land somewhere! If the conditions were good for growth therefore they grow up and make a new plant! If not… you know what's gonna happen! Everyman is like a dandelion seed! The destiny takes everybody somewhere that isn't foreseeable! Just like the same thing that the wind does to dandelion seeds! You may become a prince or a beggar! But humans have a difference with the dandelion seeds! Do you know what that is? The dandelion seeds can't change the wind's directions so they can't change their destiny! Humans can change their destiny by trying hard and they will achieve their goals! So a big part of man's destiny is written by himself!
So this is up to you to have a good life or a bad life in future!
If you failed in the life you can't blame anything! :)

The Dandelion Seeds [Capitalize significant words in a title]

What do you know about the life? The Life is just like the dandelion! Dandelion seeds fly off with the bloom! The wind takes them! They Round and round they fly and no one knows where they land! And… finally the land somewhere! When they do and if the conditions are suitable, were good for growth therefore they grow up and make a new plant take root and grow! However, if not… you know what's gonna happen! C'est la vie! [This is French but is an expression that is often used.]

Everyoneman is like a dandelion seed! The Destiny takes everybody all to somewhere that isn't unforeseeable.! [Too many interjections. Your essay is becoming like a shouting match.] Just like the same thing that the wind does doing the same thing to dandelion seeds.! You may become A prince or a beggar be... But as humans we have an difference with the advantage over dandelion seeds! Do you know what that this is? The dandelion seeds can't is unable to change the direction of the wind.'s directions so they can't change Hence no control over where they land their destiny. Humans However, we can! change their destiny by We can work trying hard and they will to veer the direction of our winds and achieve their our goals! So a big part of man's destiny is written by himself! The majority of our destiny is written by ourselves.

So this it is up to you us [This way, it is not personally directed to the reader who may take offence] to have a good life or a bad one life in future! Blame none but ourselves...

Good advice!  Some parts you wrote are not wrong grammatically but are not well expressed.  Also you need to vary the pattern of your sentence structures to make your writing more interesting.

The dandelion seeds

What do you know about this life?
    This life is just like the dandelion. Dandelion seeds fly off the bloom. The wind takes them. They go round and round. And, finally, they land somewhere. If the conditions are good for growth, they grow and make a new plant. If not, you know what's gonna happen. Everyman is like a dandelion seed. Destiny takes everybody somewhere that isn't foreseeable. Just like what the wind does to dandelion seeds. You may become a prince or a beggar. However, humans are different than dandelion seeds. Do you know what it is? The dandelion seeds can't change the wind's direction so they can't change their destiny! Humans can change their destiny by trying hard and because of this, they will achieve their goals. So a big part of man's destiny is written by himself.
    So, it is up to you to have a good life or a bad life in future.
    If you failed in life, you can't blame anyone or anything. :)