Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki, and Someone corrects it. I can learn a lot of knowledges from corrections. It is useful to learn a language. but I have a poor pronounce. I cann't speak it well. If Someone put audio tracks on them. It's best to learn a lauguage. when I am free, I can hear them again and again. This will increase our interest in learning a language.

Wish you all have a great future in the New Year.

Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki, expecially when someone has corrected it. I can learn a lot of from such corrections. For me, this seems useful while learning languages. But also, I have poor pronounciation.  If Someone put audio tracks with the corrections it would be even better.  When I am free, I can hear them again and again. Moreover, I think this will increase students interest in learning  new languages.

I wish you all have a great future during this New Year.

Hi Sanny! How is this:

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com/italki/audio-corrections.mp3

I love reading notebooks on italki and seeing corrections. I can learn

a lot from corrections. They are useful for learning a language, but I

have poor pronunciation. I can't say them well. If Someone put audio

tracks in corrections, it would be even better. I could hear them

again and again in my free time. This would increase our interest in

learning a language.

I wish you all great things in the New Year!

Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki when and someone corrects it them. I can learn a lot of knowledges from corrections. It is useful to learn a language. but I have a poor pronounce pronunciation. I cann't speak it English well. If someone put Audio tracks on them. It's best to learn a make learning a lauguage easier. When I am free, I can hear listen to them again and again. This will increases my our interest in learning a language
    English.

Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki, and Someone corrects it (The 's' is not capitalized because you don't have a specific name). I can learn a lot of knowledges (This is implied and not necessary because you are talking about learning) from corrections. It is useful to learn a language, but I have a poor pronounciation (pronounce is the verb and the noun is pronunciation). I cann't speak it well. Audio tracks are the best way to learn a language(I cleaned up those last two sentences to make them clearer).  When I am free, I can hear them again and again. This will increase our interest in learning a language. (You don't want to put a possessive because its not clear who 'our' is.  You can leave it blank)

(Good work)