Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki, and Someone corrects it. I can learn a lot of knowledges from corrections. It is useful to learn a language. but I have a poor pronounce. I cann't speak it well. If Someone put audio tracks on them. It's best to learn a lauguage. when I am free, I can hear them again and again. This will increase our interest in learning a language.

Wish you all have a great future in the New Year.

Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki, expecially when someone has corrected it. I can learn a lot of from such corrections. For me, this seems useful while learning languages. But also, I have poor pronounciation.  If Someone put audio tracks with the corrections it would be even better.  When I am free, I can hear them again and again. Moreover, I think this will increase students interest in learning  new languages.

I wish you all have a great future during this New Year.

Hi Sanny! How is this:

http://www.badmuthahubbard.com/italki/audio-corrections.mp3

I love reading notebooks on italki and seeing corrections. I can learn

a lot from corrections. They are useful for learning a language, but I

have poor pronunciation. I can't say them well. If Someone put audio

tracks in corrections, it would be even better. I could hear them

again and again in my free time. This would increase our interest in

learning a language.

I wish you all great things in the New Year!

Hello Sanny:

If Someone put audio tracks on them. It's best to learn a lauguage. ---Sanny

That is why  songs  and even poems   are recorded on public video websites.

You already have the audio track.  The Lyrics can also be found for songs at websites such as  St. Lyrics.

I  have you on my list of contacts also Sanny, and  although we have no appointments scheduled,  I do intend to work with you. ---Warm Regards, Bruce

Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki when and someone corrects it them. I can learn a lot of knowledges from corrections. It is useful to learn a language. but I have a poor pronounce pronunciation. I cann't speak it English well. If someone put Audio tracks on them. It's best to learn a make learning a lauguage easier. When I am free, I can hear listen to them again and again. This will increases my our interest in learning a language
    English.

Audio Tracks

I love reading notebooks on italki, and Someone corrects it (The 's' is not capitalized because you don't have a specific name). I can learn a lot of knowledges (This is implied and not necessary because you are talking about learning) from corrections. It is useful to learn a language, but I have a poor pronounciation (pronounce is the verb and the noun is pronunciation). I cann't speak it well. Audio tracks are the best way to learn a language(I cleaned up those last two sentences to make them clearer).  When I am free, I can hear them again and again. This will increase our interest in learning a language. (You don't want to put a possessive because its not clear who 'our' is.  You can leave it blank)

(Good work)