Have you ever used 'あなた' (you) in a Japanese conversation ?

If you have, It's better not to use it hereafter.(#^.^#)

I know ofcourse many non native japanese people tend to use it like English or what, but Japanese people rarely use it in a conversation or what.

Because it's not only we feel unfriendly when it is used but also we end up feeling we are contacted coldly or be haited. (>_<)

Therefore we use partner's name when we call absolutely.

For example, '田中君こっちに来てよ!'(Tanaka kun, come here!) If you want him to come here.

So, next time you want to use 'あなた' in Japanese conversation, please just wait and recall this note .(^^

I promise that you must be approaching native Japanese speaker.

Thank you.

I know of course many non-native japanese Japanese people tend to use it like they do in English or what not, but Japanese people rarely use it in a conversation or what anything.

Because it's not only we feel unfriendly when it is used but also we end up feeling we are contacted coldly or be haited hated. (>_<)

Therefore we use our partner's name when we call  absolutely address them.

So, next time you want to use 'あなた' in a Japanese conversation, please just wait and recall this note.(^^

I promise that you must be approaching native Japanese speaker. ("I promise that you must be approaching native Japanese speaker わかりま線、何ですか?)

Thank you.

If you have, it's better not to use it (hereafter/from now on).(#^.^#)

I know of course many non native japanese people tend to use it like English or somewhat/something like that, but Japanese people rarely use it in a conversation or what anything.

Because it's not only makes us we feel (unfriendly towards each other/distant) when it is used, but also we end up feeling we are being contacted coldly orbeing hated. (>_<)
    Therefore we use our partner's name when we are absolutely calling them absolutely.

So, next time you want to use 'あなた' in a Japanese conversation, please just wait and recall this note .(^^)

I promise that you must will be approaching a native Japanese speaker.

Thank you.