First notebook entry: Introducing myself

I am learning english, because I want to study abroad, work in London ,Canada, California and make friends from different country.
My native language is russian, and I grew up in Russia.
I enjoy read books, watch TV, surf the Internet, write books, go exhibition on cats and dogs.I want know english how native languages.

I am learning English. Because I want to study abroad and work in London Canada. And California. And to make friends from different countrys.

My native language is Russian. And I grew up in Russia.

I enjoy reading books watching TV. Surfing the Internet writing books going to exhibition on cats and dogs. I want to speak English like a native.

(You will love London))

I am learning English because I want to study abroad, work in London, Canada, California and make friends from different countries
    My native language is Russian, and I grew up in Russia. 
    I enjoy reading books, watching TV, surfing the Internet, writing books, and going to exhibitions on cats and dogs. I want to speak English like my native language.